+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: HOLTZ to Arkansas -- ad AD

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: HOLTZ to Arkansas -- ad AD

Quote Originally Posted by Built4Speed View Post
    I heard Nutt on the morning zoo today and he said "GO GET GUS", and you could almost hear 50,000 Arkansas fans sprout a chub at that. These people are so clueless. They get Norvell at best. I honestly think the UA admin knows that's as good as they'll get, but the big donors and diehards don't want to hear it. It's weird.
    B-but Norvell has no SEC SEC SEC experience!! Arkansas demands better lol

I do like the academic program I'm in but sometimes the delusion is a little much to take.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I heard that the diehard Arkansas fans are really missing Bobby Petrino. So much so that they now want to rehire him. In fact, the QB club has agreed to buy Petrino a new Harley and hire him a hooker to ride on the back.
    It was a significant discussion on the Little Rock radio talk show this morning. Hog fans are ready to take Bobby back - Harley and all.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    Don't you remember that we fired Bicknell on the Tarmac after we lost to NMSU in 2006.
    Just for kicks. I went back and looked at the stats of that game. Can't believe he made it to the tarmac. Rough days for Tech football fans.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg View Post
    It was a significant discussion on the Little Rock radio talk show this morning. Hog fans are ready to take Bobby back - Harley and all.
    Of course they would, as they will not come close to hiring a coach of his caliber. Just like Tennessee would take back Kiffin for the same reason. Neither job is anywhere near as good as their fans and administration thinks it is. Tennessee has really embarrassed themselves the last two weeks.

+ Reply to Thread