+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MS St QB's Gruesome Injury Tonight

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

MS St QB's Gruesome Injury Tonight

This is why you need backup QBs. Hope Fitgerald heals quickly.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: MS St QB's Gruesome Injury Tonight

Saw that happen live, and I nearly lost my turkey. Man that was rough.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

JB got a lot of face time tonight. Big win for them.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

That is Theisman-esque looking. If that happened tonight, it was prior to my turning the game on as Fitzgerald was shown sitting on the bench without pads. According to the TV announcer, the coach said that
    Fitzgerald
    would be back and I assumed he meant this season. I didn't see the play that he was injured.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    That is Theisman-esque looking. If that happened tonight, it was prior to my turning the game on as Fitzgerald was shown sitting on the bench without pads. According to the TV announcer, the coach said that
    Fitzgerald
    would be back and I assumed he meant this season. I didn't see the play that he was injured.
    Yes it was last night.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Saw that happen live, and I nearly lost my turkey. Man that was rough.
    And a note to any co ed who is sitting in the stands. If this type of injury happens during the game and it's shown on the jumbotron, don't laugh. You never know when a TV camera will be focused on you. There are 3 or 4 female Mississippi State students who are going to catch hell in the coming week on social media for doing so.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    And a note to any co ed who is sitting in the stands. If this type of injury happens during the game and it's shown on the jumbotron, don't laugh. You never know when a TV camera will be focused on you. There are 3 or 4 female Mississippi State students who are going to catch hell in the coming week on social media for doing so.
    I didn't see that. I assume it was obvious they were laughing about the injury? That's sick!

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

So at the Mississippi State game we were surrounded by Mississippi State fans on the home side. (Great AD)

I remember one run by Fitzgerald where he was hit hard by our LB. I told the State Fan next to me if he keeps running like that he’s going to get hurt. The fan said, “You think so?” I told him, “I know so.” His reply was, “He loves contact. That’s just the way he plays.”

I hate being right, but I can guarantee he doesn’t “love contact” anymore.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I didn't see that. I assume it was obvious they were laughing about the injury? That's sick!
    If it's the film I saw, I thought it looked like one was covering her face and about to puke and the other one was laughing at her.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    So at the Mississippi State game we were surrounded by Mississippi State fans on the home side. (Great AD)

I remember one run by Fitzgerald where he was hit hard by our LB. I told the State Fan next to me if he keeps running like that he’s going to get hurt. The fan said, “You think so?” I told him, “I know so.” His reply was, “He loves contact. That’s just the way he plays.”

I hate being right, but I can guarantee he doesn’t “love contact” anymore.
    You are an Ole Miss fan? I enjoy going to Oxford.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    You are an Ole Miss fan? I enjoy going to Oxford.
    Nope. I was talking about the tech/Mississippi State game.

+ Reply to Thread