+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas RB to Transfer

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Texas RB to Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'll say it again - IF THERE was mutual interest he would already of been gone...

Especially given the fact Ms Holtz would like to be gone

I could see Skip leaving here for Memphis, but they have to want him first - he is not exactly a young up and comer like their last two coaches
    Yes, he is is no-man's land in terms of age. I am sure that was one of our positive points when we hired Skip. I would think that if Skip was 10 years younger, he may have been gone after his third year. I have always thought that he would need a big year with Tech to attract interest.

Thanks for the insight regarding his wife. Moving to Ruston, if you like the big city (and I don't know her preference), can be a difficult transition.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

If we are looking for a power back Tyler Natee at Indiana is moving on. He played high school ball at Trinity in Euless, Tx. https://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-N...-school-133325 Just some fyi for passing time.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

If Speigth couldn't beat out O'Korn then I'll pass.

Maybe a month off of game prep and extra practices will give J Mar the time he needs to take the next step. Hopefully he will have a huge bowl game and become a "rock star" next year.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Maybe a month off of game prep and extra practices will give J Mar the time he needs to take the next step. Hopefully he will have a huge bowl game and become a "rock star" next year.[/QUOTE]

We all hope this is true! But, still holding my breath that we get into a bowl. Glad to see Ferris back and Ferguson looking like the Ferguson of old.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    If Speigth couldn't beat out O'Korn then I'll pass.

Maybe a month off of game prep and extra practices will give J Mar the time he needs to take the next step. Hopefully he will have a huge bowl game and become a "rock star" next year.
    Based on your logic, we would have passed on Sokol and Driskel as they weren't good enough to crack their staring lineups. Those two transfers saved our football program. Let's hope a week off helps how J'Mar plays. Practices will begin next week for our bowl game.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    The things he is missing can't be learned from practice. He lacks instinct and touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    Glad to see Ferris back and Ferguson looking like the Ferguson of old.
    I believe having a healthy Ferris caused one on one blocking on a healthy Furguson. They dominated, but we need to keep in mind who the OC was for UTSA. He was feeding them all night.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The things he is missing can't be learned from practice. He lacks instinct and touch.

I believe having a healthy Ferris caused one on one blocking on a healthy Furguson. They dominated, but we need to keep in mind who the OC was for UTSA. He was feeding them all night.
    Dilly Dilly!

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Based on your logic, we would have passed on Sokol and Driskel as they weren't good enough to crack their staring lineups. Those two transfers saved our football program. Let's hope a week off helps how J'Mar plays. Practices will begin next week for our bowl game.
    Driskel led Florida to the Sugar Bowl and at the time we had NO choice but to take Sokol as we were talent depleted at QB position. We are not talent depleted currently just young at QB position. I don't see any way Skip takes a transfer QB this season and I hope he doesn't. We have too many holes to fill on this roster to use a scholarship on a transfer QB. Use it on an OL or LB or DL where we need more bodies, talent, and depth.

It was also more of a stab at how bad O' Korn has been at QB first in Houston then for Michigan. I was shocked to see him starting at Michigan for Harbaugh. Speigth was much better if you ask me.

+ Reply to Thread