They are 5-2 with a game today. Appears they play good defense, but struggle on offense since their scores look more like BIG 12 football scores. They have had just two opponents of note: lost to South Carolina 66-36 and beat Nebraska, on the road, 67-66.

My daughter and I are planning to go to the game Monday. It's kind of funny since I took my daughter to the playoff games all those years ago when she was young and Clemson was one of the teams in Ruston for that regional. We didn't play Clemson that go-around. They lost to Miami, who we then beat to advance to the Sweet 16. Like all kids my daughter was fascinated by the mascots. Champ and the Clemson tiger and the Miami mascot, a seagull, were all together between games with a group of kids. My daughter was high-fiving the Clemson mascot and says loudly, "Now I want to go see the duck!" I heard the Clemson mascot person laughing at that. A duck???

Oh...

Anyway, Clemson offers a tough test and I want to see our Techsters pass this test. I am disappointed by the loss to Niagara and getting blown out by UT. Gotta get back on track.