+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football. Louisiana Tech to Face SMU in Inaugural DXL Frisco Bowl - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. Louisiana Tech to Face SMU in Inaugural DXL Frisco Bowl - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech has accepted a bid to play in the Inaugural 2017 DXL Frisco Bowl on Wednesday, Dec. 20 at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. The game will air nationally on ESPN and ESPN Radio as Louisiana Tech will face SMU with kickoff set for 7 p.m. CT.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy TheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of lightTheWetPhoenix is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech to Face SMU in Inaugural DXL Frisco Bowl - latechsports.

I was looking at the ESPN app and it stated that SMU has only allowed 14 points per game, but I did the math and unless ESPN has a special way of coming up with this number that I don't understand, the actual number of points per game that SMU is allowing is 35. SMU hasn't held a team to under 14 all season and the only team to score 14 on them was SFA. The other numbers, points allowed and points scored are all slightly off but not by 21 points.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Louisiana Tech to Face SMU in Inaugural DXL Frisco Bowl - latechsports.

The stadium only holds 20,500. Might want to get your tickets sooner rather than later.
    Go Tech!

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    The stadium only holds 20,500. Might want to get your tickets sooner rather than later.
    I just spoke with the LaTech ticket office and we have only sold about 800 of our 4,000 ticket allotment so far.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I am on standby waiting to get the go ahead for three tix from my wife.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rlmiddle View Post
    I just spoke with the LaTech ticket office and we have only sold about 800 of our 4,000 ticket allotment so far.
    Tommy McClelland@tmcclelland 17h17 hours agoMore

We have already sold more tickets for @FriscoBowlGame vs SMU than we did after day 1 last year!! Thank you @LATechSports fans!! Let’s turn Frisco into Bulldog Country! #OurFansTravel #EverLoyalBe

Direct message

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Ordered mine yesterday.......Staying at the Drury......it has a bar!!! May be needed post game

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Ordered mine yesterday.......Staying at the Drury......it has a bar!!! Maybe needed post game
    Staying at the Drury too. The bar is only open 5:30 to 7:00 PM and its free for guests (3 drinks only). So get your alcohol before you go.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Staying at the Drury too. The bar is only open 5:30 to 7:00 PM and its free for guests (3 drinks only). So get your alcohol before you go.
    Guess I will bring my own bar!!!!!!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I bought my tickets. Staying with family for 5 days in the Dallas area. We will prob head up to Frisco around noon for shopping for the wife and tailgating.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rlmiddle View Post
    I was told our allotment was 2,500, but that could be wrong.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Go DAWGS!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Can not go but purchased two tickets yesterday evening anyway as a donation.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I think this will be a hot ticket before the week's over. We're staying at the Hilton Garden Inn and the rates jumped $20/per room an hour after the match-up was announced.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

+ Reply to Thread