+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will any Bulldogs get invited to a senior bowl game and/or get drafted in 2018?

Big Dog Tech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the rough Tech52's Avatar

Re: Will any Bulldogs get invited to a senior bowl game and/or get drafted in 2018?

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I believe he was injured for most of the year. For most of the year he & #93 played every other series.

In UTSA game he played most of the game and made an impact.
    I noticed Immanuel coming in for him more often this year as well.

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Will any Bulldogs get invited to a senior bowl game and/or get drafted in 2018?

Early in the UTSA game, Ferguson looked like he was playing at 2x the speed he's played most of the year. I think he's been hurt.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure (about Ferguson being drafted). Ferguson had a horrible year. He's going to have to play a lot better than he played in 2017 to impress the NFL scouts.
    I said all year that I think he was playing injured -- hopefully he will get better ( if he is hurt) and have a great 2018 season for us ..... before season started he was picked as probable CUSA defensive mvp --

Arkansas hired SMU coach today (14-22 record at SMU) how does that happen??

+ Reply to Thread