+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming to Bowl Game From Ruston?

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Coming to Bowl Game From Ruston?

Anyone coming from Ruston to the game with an extra seat in the car? My father lives in Ruston and needs a ride just to the game. He is coming to Austin with me afterwards for Christmas and will be able to ride home with my mother.

Please let me know if you have room!

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Coming to Bowl Game From Ruston?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveyTI View Post
    Anyone coming from Ruston to the game with an extra seat in the car? My father lives in Ruston and needs a ride just to the game. He is coming to Austin with me afterwards for Christmas and will be able to ride home with my mother.

Please let me know if you have room!
    I’ve heard rumors of Tech having a bus headed that way for @ $50.00/seat.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

https://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/i...id=7689&crid=0

Round-trip Bus Trip

Let us take the hassle out of travel for you - ride with the Alumni Association and LTAC on a bus to and from the game AND get access to the Bulldog Bowl Bash Tailgate! We will be departing Ruston Wednesday, December 20, at 9 AM from the Argent Pavilion and making a pick-up stop in Bossier City at 10 AM at First Baptist Bossier by the Pierre Bossier Mall. The bus will depart Frisco at the conclusion of the game with a 2:30 AM (tentative) arrival in Bossier City and 4 AM (tentative) arrival in Ruston.

$75
    Must have a minimum of 30 passengers to guarantee trip
    Includes admission to the Bulldog Bowl Bash Tailgate
    9 AM departure from Argent Pavilion (Ruston)
    10 AM pick-up at First Baptist Bossier (Bossier City) in parking lot closest to Freedom Fields
    Depart after the conclusion of the game
    Register below

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Yea that is definitely an option, but since he doesn't need a ride back I was hoping someone coming from Ruston would have a spare seat in their car.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Come on DAWGS someone must have a seat going that direction!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Puppy OldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the earsOldDawg seems to have something between the ears

Might be headed to Austin this Friday if he can travel that early.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Will he tell good stories?

Hes got some decent ones!

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Hes got some decent ones!
    Can vouch for the conversation with this mans father. He’s a good Dawg

Still looking! Anyone have any info on the busses as a backup plan? I have not heard anything.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    https://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/i...id=7689&crid=0

Round-trip Bus Trip

Let us take the hassle out of travel for you - ride with the Alumni Association and LTAC on a bus to and from the game AND get access to the Bulldog Bowl Bash Tailgate! We will be departing Ruston Wednesday, December 20, at 9 AM from the Argent Pavilion and making a pick-up stop in Bossier City at 10 AM at First Baptist Bossier by the Pierre Bossier Mall. The bus will depart Frisco at the conclusion of the game with a 2:30 AM (tentative) arrival in Bossier City and 4 AM (tentative) arrival in Ruston.

$75
    Must have a minimum of 30 passengers to guarantee trip
    Includes admission to the Bulldog Bowl Bash Tailgate
    9 AM departure from Argent Pavilion (Ruston)
    10 AM pick-up at First Baptist Bossier (Bossier City) in parking lot closest to Freedom Fields
    Depart after the conclusion of the game
    Register below
    Still looking! Anyone have any info on the busses as a backup plan? I have not heard anything.

+ Reply to Thread