+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 12/12 MBB vs UL-Lafayette

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 12/12 MBB vs UL-Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    First message is for our SID: Stop touting our "strong" non-conference strength of schedule. We've only played one Top 100 opponent (Alabama). It is what it is right now because UT-TYLER AND MILES COLLEGE DO NOT COUNT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT DI. We aren't stupid. And we see how well Miles College prepared us for SFA and ULL after being lectured on how "beneficial" playing Miles College was.
    The sad part about the interview was that he obviously had given the questions to be asked.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Everyone should just get used to the lack of an inside presence on both ends of the court for the remainder of the season. First, there are no players on the team that can make this happen, especially when Tech plays a team as big, athletic and as physical as ULL. Second, Konkol's offensive and defensive schemes (whatever they are) do not seem to position our inside players so that they can effectively contend for rebounds. I was amazed last night at how many times Joniah White or his sub was near the three point line when a shot was taken. I was also amazed at how many times their three point shooters were wide open in the corners, and we couldn't get Boykins an open look from anywhere.

I have seen two games so far--SFA and ULL. If Konkol wants to make me an offer to stay away, I will listen.
    I've seen enough bad basketball. I'm ready for Konkol to hit the door. We can do better. Much better.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Boils down to defense and turnovers

Last two games were unacceptable efforts

Unfortunately our kids don't view this game as a rivalry game as the Historian mentioned, neither does the staff - they put much more stock in UAB, USM, WKU and MTSU

That needs to change
    Fire somebody over it, and it WILL change.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I've seen enough bad basketball. I'm ready for Konkol to hit the door. We can do better. Much better.
    How could you expect lil ole LA Tech to do anything? How dare you have an expectation of success. We're just lil ole LA Tech and you should be grateful for the 20 win seasons and invites to post-season tournaments that you have never heard of.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Fire somebody over it, and it WILL change.
    HA ................ Our Southland A.D. has rewarded him each year to date with a contract extension.

I would love to see a list of applicants for the job when MW left.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Has anybody heard a report on Jean?

+ Reply to Thread