+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. BOWL COVERAGE: Bulldogs Undergo First Practice in Frisco - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. BOWL COVERAGE: Bulldogs Undergo First Practice in Frisco - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

With the DXL Frisco Bowl a mere three days away, the Louisiana Tech football team kicked off practice at the Toyota Stadium practice fields for their first full day in the Lone Star State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Football. BOWL COVERAGE: Bulldogs Undergo First Practice in Frisco - latechsports

Thus far, Holtz has a done a good job preparing his team for the bowls. I surely hope he is "dialed in" as he mentions in the article. The previous three years I was confident we would win, with last year being the one I knew would be the toughest. This year, I am feeling optimistic....but with a hint of cautious concern. This is the first time Holtz is without a quality QB. I'm hoping the rest of the team will get it done. And, maybe, Smith will have a good game....make some plays!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Football. BOWL COVERAGE: Bulldogs Undergo First Practice in Frisco - latechsports

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Thus far, Holtz has a done a good job preparing his team for the bowls. I surely hope he is "dialed in" as he mentions in the article. The previous three years I was confident we would win, with last year being the one I knew would be the toughest. This year, I am feeling optimistic....but with a hint of cautious concern. This is the first time Holtz is without a quality QB. I'm hoping the rest of the team will get it done. And, maybe, Smith will have a good game....make some plays!
    SMU has a great offense and ours has not lived up to potential --SMU has mediocre defense. Our best shot is to have best offensive game of year --prelude for next year-- I watched all 4 CUSA bowl games and man they all have solid offense coming back and a lot of juniors coming back. One team has a field goal kicker who kicks left and right foot-- in practice hit a 70 yard fg -- another has a 7 year player coming back ... oops, sidetrack from SMU game ....please lord, get the offense on track

+ Reply to Thread