+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Football. FRISCO BOWL CHAMPS: Bulldogs Tame Mustangs, 51-10 - latechsports.com

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. FRISCO BOWL CHAMPS: Bulldogs Tame Mustangs, 51-10 - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Must have been using common core math.

We averaged having 10 players out per game? Do they realize red shirts would not have played anyway?
    Do the math and get back to me if y’all want to dispute the number

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. FRISCO BOWL CHAMPS: Bulldogs Tame Mustangs, 51-10 - latechsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    where was team.? Recovering from injuries- at least 70... it is not an excuse , it’s an explanation that seems to not sink in
    It doesn't "sink in" because it's an "EXCUSE". And you know what they say about excuses.....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Do the math and get back to me if y’all want to dispute the number
    Listen to you.....you big 'ole....BABY....

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Injuries
    I was referring to 4-0 last four years in bowl games with additional prep.

1-3 over the same time period after bye week with additional prep. And the 1 W was a 17-15 squeaker where we played down to UTEP.

Pretty sure injuries isn't the excuse all 4 years.

Like I said...headscratcher. Nonetheless, so happy for our our Senior Dawgs bringing home the hardware all 4 years.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    I was referring to 4-0 last four years in bowl games with additional prep.

1-3 over the same time period after bye week with additional prep. And the 1 W was a 17-15 squeaker where we played down to UTEP.

Pretty sure injuries isn't the excuse all 4 years.

Like I said...headscratcher. Nonetheless, so happy for our our Senior Dawgs bringing home the hardware all 4 years.
    D65 never lets facts get in the way of his love affair with Skip.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I like D65....which is why I give him a hard time!

I also like Skip Holtz. He's a "good" coach, in terms of both on-the-field and off-the-field accomplishments. Our program is in "good" hands. How long will "good" be "good enough?" That's the question many of us pose. We can appreciate Holtz for what he HAS accomplished here, and at the same time ask, "Is there nothing more?" I would love for Skip to be at Tech for many, many more years. But, in all honesty, not at the expense of not having an occasional GREAT year. If Holtz goes 9-4, 9-4, 13-1 (Access Bowl), 8-5, 9-4, etc....then yes, these so-so bowl years are just fine. But, if 9-4 is the top of the mountain, then I'm willing to take a chance on someone else. Personally, I hope it's Skip Holtz who leads us to the Promised Land, where UCF is in 2017. Nothing would please me more than seeing Skip lifting the trophy of an Access Bowl on New Year's Day!

Just get it done, coach. No excuses. Just get it done.

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

Anybody remember the name Jeff Bower? Ask USM how "Not good enough" has worked out.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    Anybody remember the name Jeff Bower? Ask USM how "Not good enough" has worked out.
    Fedora was a great hire to replace a stagnant Bower who was losing 5 games per year for his last 7 years. The program was suffering and needed a spark.

Ellis Johnson and the AD situation was the problem they have suffered from.

It's over simplifying to say, "...if they had just kept Bower."

+ Reply to Thread