+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Statistics in Bowl Win

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: Interesting Statistics in Bowl Win

I can’t decide if J’Mar’s running this season bothers me more because of its lack of elusiveness or if it typically seems to underachieve when their is 15-20 yards of wide open field. Maybe they are related. Just seems he should be athletic enough to make some big gains running. Too late to commit to run when pass play isn’t there, too much east-west, wrong read on the read play......

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    I can’t decide if J’Mar’s running this season bothers me more because of its lack of elusiveness or if it typically seems to underachieve when their is 15-20 yards of wide open field. Maybe they are related. Just seems he should be athletic enough to make some big gains running. Too late to commit to run when pass play isn’t there, too much east-west, wrong read on the read play......
    I agree with this. J'Mar might be the worst running QB I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot. He looks very awkward when running with the ball. Kinda like "Edward Scissorhands" trying to run with a football. I'm like....."dang...has he got no rhythm at all?" LOL! But at least he stopped the sliding.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Glad to see Boston Scott had 100+ yards rushing. Craft had a tough night. Did have a couple of nice hard runs, but most of the night Craft was losing 4 yards on a play. Not his fault, the OL didn't give him much of a chance.
    You mean the OL blocks better for Scott? Might have been the play calling where the OL didn't give Craft a chance, but I see it as him being too tentative or slow to make defenders miss.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    You mean the OL blocks better for Scott? Might have been the play calling where the OL didn't give Craft a chance, but I see it as him being too tentative or slow to make defenders miss.
    Craft is a senior....I was throwing him a bone. No need to harp on his ability as a RB now.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree with this. J'Mar might be the worst running QB I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot. He looks very awkward when running with the ball. Kinda like "Edward Scissorhands" trying to run with a football. I'm like....."dang...has he got no rhythm at all?" LOL! But at least he stopped the sliding.
    Smith is horrible as a runner. I was playing tackle football yesterday with my grandkids and I looked like Smith "being tackled" by a gaggle of kids. I was like....okay, tackle me, no, no, keep trying....okay, I'll help you and just go down. That's what Smith looks like....an old washed-up grandpa purposely going down.

And what was up with Smith getting all bent out of shape jawing with the punks of smooooo? SMU is just a classless, entitled, group of pansies and Smith let them get to him. Even got a 15 yarder against him. Hey, Smith, stop talking, and start acting like you're not an old grandpa. You outweigh the average DB by 20+ pounds, punish the little bastards!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Smith is horrible as a runner. I was playing tackle football yesterday with my grandkids and I looked like Smith "being tackled" by a gaggle of kids. I was like....okay, tackle me, no, no, keep trying....okay, I'll help you and just go down. That's what Smith looks like....an old washed-up grandpa purposely going down.

And what was up with Smith getting all bent out of shape jawing with the punks of smooooo? SMU is just a classless, entitled, group of pansies and Smith let them get to him. Even got a 15 yarder against him. Hey, Smith, stop talking, and start acting like you're not an old grandpa. You outweigh the average DB by 20+ pounds, punish the little bastards!
    I noticed he tended to always break outside the blockers instead of cutting back to the middle. Two of his runs looked like he had a lot of daylight inside.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

J'Mar did fine until he went to the injury tent. Something like 10 or 11/15, 3 TDs, 1 rushing TD, and at least one missed pass drew a PI.

+ Reply to Thread