+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fantasy football ...

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Fantasy football ...

I gotta complain somewhere ...

I am in a money league and I am in the championship game. They do the default ESPN 14-15 round 1, 16-17 round 2. I lost Carson Wentz and Antonio Brown in the first round of the playoff but still won by over 100. Now, I'm down 20 going into wk 17 in a standard scoring league and my starting RBs? Leonard Fournette and Kareem Hunt. Guess which two teams have locked playoff seeds and can rest their players? The Jaguars and Chiefs.

That means my Top 4 players that got me here are OUT for Week 17. This is why no fantasy league should setup a playoff where it runs into Week 17.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Re: Fantasy football ...

I wouldn't even play in a free league that goes to week 17. Totally distorts the game. I prefer three weeks of playoffs with the top two teams getting a bye in week 14

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

You and me both. This is the first league I have been in that apparently used the ESPN defaults. I didn't look when I bought in because I just assumed all of the other leagues I have been in were "normal" and not that the commissioners had changed the settings. It is a 10 team league as well which is also an ESPN default. That actually gives me SOME hope because there are always serviceable players on waivers. I dropped half my team this week to get the top 4 RB's and top QB/WR on waivers. I am not starting an amazing team but by blind luck I MIGHT have some hope.

I personally prefer 12 teams because it makes the pickings on waivers thin and requires you to think "trade" if you really need a roster shakeup.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

I discovered this year that ESPN's defaults are weird. Tend to agree that 12 teams are better. You can get too deep on teams though. In a league with deep benches and the waiver wire is just useless.

+ Reply to Thread