+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Third and 94 espn Not the play of year

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Third and 94 espn Not the play of year

OK== ESPN named the play of year

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Third and 94 espn Not the play of year

a little clarification-- I posted this from cell phone this AM when I saw it on ESPN --end of year wrap up of top 10 goofy sports events - 2 cats-1 squirrel =nothing memorable til #1 when the high snap led to 3rd and 94 . only good thing about the play is we never gave up and kept them from recovering inside 10 -- that is stretching pretty hard to put "sunshine" on anything about that game ... Happy New Years folks

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    a little clarification-- I posted this from cell phone this AM when I saw it on ESPN --end of year wrap up of top 10 goofy sports events - 2 cats-1 squirrel =nothing memorable til #1 when the high snap led to 3rd and 94 . only good thing about the play is we never gave up and kept them from recovering inside 10 -- that is stretching pretty hard to put "sunshine" on anything about that game ... Happy New Years folks
    They never scored again

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    They never scored again
    IIRC

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

4th Quarter

LATC 2nd & 6 MSST 6 13:33
    TEAM rush for 0 yards. Fumble, Cee Jay Powell of Louisiana Tech recovers and returns 0 yards.

LATC 3rd & 93 LATC 7 12:47
    Boston Scott rush right for 21 yards to the LATECH 28.

LATC 4th & 72 LATC 28 12:08
    Brady Farlow punts. No return. Ball on MISSST 35.

https://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/events/26078/plays

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Personally the #2 play on that list is comedy gold and IMHO should have been #1. The goalie celebrating the miss hitting the crossbar only for it to drop down 5 seconds later and roll in behind him. It never gets old.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Personally the #2 play on that list is comedy gold and IMHO should have been #1. The goalie celebrating the miss hitting the crossbar only for it to drop down 5 seconds later and roll in behind him. It never gets old.
    I reffed a U14 tourney championship game once when a team led 2-1 in the waning seconds, the team ahead was going into a very stiff wind. GK cuts off a cross....and I'm looking at my watch counting down the seconds....he punts, into the wind....you guessed it. The punt was a celebratory one where he just punted up, standing out near the 18. The wind blew the ball back, it bounced, the keeper still had time to get it, but I guess....well, I'm not sure what he thought, the wind pushed the ball across the line, his coaches and fans yelling at him to "get the ball." 2-2. That team eventually lost in the PK shootout.

+ Reply to Thread