+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Global Splash

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Global Splash

We're still offering an opportunity to make some big money, via our finder's fee program. Give us a lead that results in a sale and you earn 10% of the gross. We're talking about contracts measured in $millions, so you can make $hundreds of thousands, and more!

www.globalsplashinc.com

Lowest cost water treatment system in the world. Can treat drinking water or any industrial discharge or sewage system. Customers are municipalities, rural water systems, industry, golf courses, anyone who uses water.

If you don't want all that money for yourself, your family, then donate it to Tech!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Global Splash

Does anyone know a woman engineer who would like to get rich working with Global Splash? Yes, it's better for this engineer to be a woman, for some opportunities we have a lead on, but we have opportunities for male engineers too.

US Government has some set-asides earmarked for woman-owned businesses, which Global Splash is, but we don't have a woman engineer representing us, and we are told that would help us secure one of these contracts. So! if you know one, have her contact me. Thanks.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

You still offering a finder's fee on new contracts?

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    You still offering a finder's fee on new contracts?
    Yes, 10% of gross sale.

My manufacturing director told me he hasn't come to grips yet on what the tariffs will do to our costs. Most of the unit is made from stainless steel. We have a warehouse of steel, but as a commodity, it's all about the replacement cost, not how much you paid for current inventory. I don't think it'll affect us all that much. We are already the lowest cost provider of such equipment. Still, we are checking with our suppliers.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yes, 10% of gross sale.

My manufacturing director told me he hasn't come to grips yet on what the tariffs will do to our costs. Most of the unit is made from stainless steel. We have a warehouse of steel, but as a commodity, it's all about the replacement cost, not how much you paid for current inventory. I don't think it'll affect us all that much. We are already the lowest cost provider of such equipment. Still, we are checking with our suppliers.
    If you're paying on gross what difference does your inventory replacement cost make?

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post
    If you're paying on gross what difference does your inventory replacement cost make?
    Makes a difference to us. And the point is, we might have to charge a little more....which actually raises the gross sale. That was my point then.

But, I was right, the anticipated increase in cost is negligible. We can easily absorb the increase and it won't affect our pricing. Actually our manufacturer has streamlined production and our overall cost will go down some.

Just wanted to mention we put in one of our units on a well for the City of Zwolle. After they test it to their own satisfaction, they will be buying either 5 of our small ones, or 2 or 3 of our large ones.

Opportunity is calling!

+ Reply to Thread