+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech W. Tennis. 2017-18 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech women’s tennis head coach Amanda Stone announced on Tuesday the signing of two international players to the 2017 recruiting class.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. Stone Inks Third Signee to 2017 Tennis Recruiting Class

Louisiana Tech women’s tennis head coach Amanda Stone added a third signee to the 2017 recruiting class on Thursday with the addition of Karla De La Luz Montalvo.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Stone Signs Andrea Perez-Lopez, Completes 2017 Recruiting Class

Louisiana Tech women’s tennis head coach Amanda Stone finalized her first recruiting class on Tuesday, announcing the addition of Andrea Perez-Lopez.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Fundraiser Set for LA Tech Tennis

Squire Creek Country Club will be the site for the Team Tennis Event on Saturday, Sept. 16 to help benefit the Louisiana Tech Women’s Tennis team.

More...

Discuss it here.

LaTech W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Releases Fall Slate

Louisiana Tech women’s tennis head coach Amanda Stone announced on Wednesday the 2017 fall schedule which consists of four tournaments.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Opens Fall Slate at Warhawk Invitational

For the third straight year, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will open on its fall season at the Warhawk Invitational which takes place this weekend starting Friday morning at Raymond Heard Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Chen Takes Singles Flight Title at Warhawk Invitational

For the third straight year, the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team opened up its fall season at the Warhawk Invitational and for a third straight year Sonia Chen took home a singles flight championship.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Team to Host Clinics, Mixer

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will host six free clinics as well as a Techster Tennis Mixer over the next two months at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Set to Compete in HEB Invitational

The level of competition ramps up for the Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team this weekend as they travel to Waco, Texas to participate in the Under Armour/HEB Invitational at the Hurd Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Tennis Wraps Up Play at Competitive HEB Invitational

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team opened the Under Armour/HEB Invitational with two quick singles victories, but had a tough time winning the close matches beyond that against a highly competitive field this weekend at the Hurd Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Continue Fall Season at ITA Southern Regionals

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will participate in its third fall tournament this weekend as they travel to Auburn, Alabama to compete in the 2017 ITA Southern Regional Championships at the Yarbrough Tennis Center on the campus of Auburn University.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Chen Claims B Singles Title at ITA Southern Regionals

For the second time in three years, Louisiana Tech junior Sonia Chen became the women’s tennis champion of the Singles B Draw at the prestigious ITA Southern Regional Championships on the campus of Auburn University.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Closes Fall Slate at Bearkat Invitational

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team will play in its fourth and final tournament of the fall season, traveling to Huntsville, Texas to compete in the Bearkat Invitational at the McAdams Tennis Complex on Oct. 28-29.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Finishes Fall Season on High Note

The Louisiana Tech women’s tennis team won 10 out of 13 matches combined between singles and doubles to round out its fall schedule on Sunday in the Bearkat Invitational at the McAdams Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Tennis Announces 2018 Spring Schedule

Louisiana Tech women’s tennis head coach Amanda Stone announced on Thursday the 2018 spring schedule which consists of 21 head-to-head duals plus two invitational tournaments.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread