+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M. Basketball. Blue Raiders Pull Away from Bulldogs

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Battles Middle Tennessee on CBS Sports Network

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    I think MW knows exactly what he is doing.

I agree, he is going to be very successful with the he advantages Florida will have for him. I’m not arguing that he knew what he was doing as much as I am trying to get used to this being the way we play and that’s all there is to it.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Battles Middle Tennessee on CBS Sports Network

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I agree, he is going to be very successful with the he advantages Florida will have for him. I’m not arguing that he knew what he was doing as much as I am trying to get used to this being the way we play and that’s all there is to it.
    MW was quite successful at LA Tech, and that has obviously carried over to Florida (last I looked, they were 4-0 in conference play, leading the SEC). Our bb program belongs to Konkol now. He determines "the way we play" and MW has nothing to do with it. This is not the White-Konkol era. This is the Konkol era (we are 1-4 in conference play, at the very bottom of the CUSA).

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. Blue Raiders Pull Away from Bulldogs

We are pretty clueless on offense and don’t really have a super star on this team like in years past.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I did not expect us to win this one. Had we not lost at home to ULL and UTSA, I could shrug it off. Overall, it's lack of a competitive edge and determination that's hindering us most. I don't think it's simply post play or inexperience as much as missing sustained competitive effort. To me, that's the issue with surrendering offensive boards and fouling instead of defending. The guys need some desperation and hunger in what they're doing.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I did not expect us to win this one. Had we not lost at home to ULL and UTSA, I could shrug it off. Overall, it's lack of a competitive edge and determination that's hindering us most. I don't think it's simply post play or inexperience as much as missing sustained competitive effort. To me, that's the issue with surrendering offensive boards and fouling instead of defending. The guys need some desperation and hunger in what they're doing.
    There's no rhythm so our offense. Our half court offense looks like 5 guys playing driveway basketball.

+ Reply to Thread