+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trent Taylor and the Wes Welker Parallel

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Trent Taylor and the Wes Welker Parallel

https://dynastyguruffblog.wordpress....lker-parallel/

Tho I don't see how drafting the nation's leading receiver is a "headscratcher."

Due to his lack of eye-popping advanced stats and metrics, Taylor was easy to overlook, even in the later rounds of dynasty rookie drafts.
    ? 4100 yards just not good enough for ya?

Not to mention 100% on PATs.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Trent Taylor and the Wes Welker Parallel

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    https://dynastyguruffblog.wordpress....lker-parallel/

Tho I don't see how drafting the nation's leading receiver is a "headscratcher."

? 4100 yards just not good enough for ya?

Not to mention 100% on PATs.

Some people just can’t acknowledge talent when it doesn’t come from a P5.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

For what it’s worth he gave Trent a ton of credit later in the article. Seems like the writer is writing from a fantasy football perspective.

I’ll be drafting Trent late in all leagues next year. Jimmy G is going to help him shine

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    For what it’s worth he gave Trent a ton of credit later in the article. Seems like the writer is writing from a fantasy football perspective.

I’ll be drafting Trent late in all leagues next year. Jimmy G is going to help him shine
    I had him as a backup. Should have used him more but he was fairly inconsistent as far as points went. His numbers indeed went up when he got a mediocre QB tho.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

I'm not sold on TT as a fantasy producer at a level that is going to end up in my lineup very much. Then again, I don't play in a PPR league. I hope he gets 10 targets a game and works out. I see him as a late round flyer but I won't likely be drafting him. I think he will go before I value him. I reserve the right to change my mind though There are simply too many other high upside WR1's or potential starting RB1's I would rather risk those late round picks for first. I usually get a starter every season after the "starter" rounds by aiming for WR1/RB1 on "terrible teams" from the previous season. At least one team nobody is counting on breaks out every year.

... and I think everyone is counting on the 49'ers breaking out.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

The 49ers have already “broken out”... did you watch the last 4 weeks of the regular season? Give shanahan and Jimmy G an entire offseason together. The niners will be a playoff team next year.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Yes. I guess I should have said "continue their break out" ... I heard one sports commentator say they thought the 49ers were playing the best football in the NFL late in the season. I'm not sure I was ready to go that far but I do think they would have been able to make a run if they had made the playoffs this season. I thought the Eagles were easily the class of the NFC before Wentz got hurt and that was during the 8 game win streak by the Saints. I wasn't so sure with Foles but I am coming around ...

+ Reply to Thread