+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conference Standings

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Conference Standings

As of 1/15/18:

WKU lost to UAB. Rice lost to one of the FU's...

We are in in a three way tie for 2nd as of today.

UAB - 3-0
    Rice, UAB, Tech are all 3-1

Not too bad for this point in the season. Let's hope the one loss to Southern Miss was a momentary lapse, but I think they will do us a favor by knocking out some top teams on their home court, at least. The WKU one surprised me. ODU has now surpassed us in how low we went after being a power.

I think we have 3 wins coming up, unless FAU trips us up like they did Rice. Then, the BIG test of WKU at our place!

http://www.conferenceusa.com/standings.aspx?path=wbball

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Conference Standings

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    ODU has now surpassed us in how low we went after being a power.
    The women's game is odd like that. Unless you have the perfect storm like UConn, you can lose it all in an instant. Talent pool for players and coaches just isnt the same.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

UAB appears to be for real this season. They won at Middle Tennessee State and defeated WKU at home. Rice lost this weekend at Florida International (our next opponent) Both Florida schools are much improved.
    As of 1/15/18:

WKU lost to UAB. Rice lost to one of the FU's...

We are in in a three way tie for 2nd as of today.

UAB - 3-0
    Rice, UAB, Tech are all 3-1

Not too bad for this point in the season. Let's hope the one loss to Southern Miss was a momentary lapse, but I think they will do us a favor by knocking out some top teams on their home court, at least. The WKU one surprised me. ODU has now surpassed us in how low we went after being a power.

I think we have 3 wins coming up, unless FAU trips us up like they did Rice. Then, the BIG test of WKU at our place!

http://www.conferenceusa.com/standings.aspx?path=wbball

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    UAB appears to be for real this season. They won at Middle Tennessee State and defeated WKU at home. Rice lost this weekend at Florida International (our next opponent) Both Florida schools are much improved.
    Yeah, I was surprised at the WKU loss. I was expecting them to be the top in the conference and the ones to beat. UAB might be the toughest, though. I think UAB, WKU, and Tech all have a chance. I didn't think Rice was really for real, though, and we should take FIU at home. Any of the top 4 could win this, though. Our loss at USM shows that we have to "bring it" to every single game or we will be knocked out. Same can be said of all the top 4, though.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

If we rebound and defend like we are capable we should win both games. Both games are road games.
    Yeah, I was surprised at the WKU loss. I was expecting them to be the top in the conference and the ones to beat. UAB might be the toughest, though. I think UAB, WKU, and Tech all have a chance. I didn't think Rice was really for real, though, and we should take FIU at home. Any of the top 4 could win this, though. Our loss at USM shows that we have to "bring it" to every single game or we will be knocked out. Same can be said of all the top 4, though.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Our women have started out well! Let's keep it going gals!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Plan on being at both the South Florida games to Hollow loud for the Techsters!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Plan on being at both the South Florida games to Hollow loud for the Techsters!
    Yell for all of us!!!!!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Oh, you know I will!
    Yell for all of us!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread