+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What would have greater implications for LaTech next year?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: What would have greater implications for LaTech next year?

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Never!!!!!!!! Bahahaha (In my best Dr. Evil laugh)
    never met you but the quality of your posts are what separates you from most folks. I accept that many of my posts are not worth reading , especially when I want to aggravate the more negative posters ... that said, people get tired of hearing that over 52 years I have missed less than 5 games in Ruston ( Death-weddings--)

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    never met you but the quality of your posts are what separates you from most folks. I accept that many of my posts are not worth reading , especially when I want to aggravate the more negative posters ... that said, people get tired of hearing that over 52 years I have missed less than 5 games in Ruston ( Death-weddings--)
    hip surgeries - that one was worth missing

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I wasn't quiet as positive this last year, but still not negative. LOL

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The next one
    I KNEW someone would say that. So cliche. So, the South Alabama game is the most IMPORTANT game on our 2018 schedule? Oooooooookaaaaaayy.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I KNEW someone would say that. So cliche. So, the South Alabama game is the most IMPORTANT game on our 2018 schedule? Oooooooookaaaaaayy.
    It's totally cliche. Its also the only really positive thing I've contributed lately so be thankful

As far as I'm concerned, we have about the same chance to beat LSU as we do to win a conference championship or beat USM. So 0%.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It might be "cliché" but it happens to be true.

When the time comes we better not over look USA. If we do, we'll start 0-1. Of course, Hogdawg will say, "So what?" the Super Bowl in BR is the only game that matters anyway. Maybe we should hold out our starters for all those meaningless games so we won't have any injuries to worry about prior to the showdown in tigger stadium.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It might be "cliché" but it happens to be true.

When the time comes we better not over look USA. If we do, we'll start 0-1. Of course, Hogdawg will say, "So what?" the Super Bowl in BR is the only game that matters anyway. Maybe we should hold out our starters for all those meaningless games so we won't have any injuries to worry about prior to the showdown in tigger stadium.
    If you only had a choice of winning one of the two games, which game would you rather win? At USA or at LSU? No twisting or bending the rules allowed.....that's the only choice you have. So, with this in mind, which game would you rather win? I think we both know the answer, LOL! Yes, you'll squirm and demand a recount, and say "that's not fair", etc....But we BOTH know you'd rather beat LSU than USA any day, and everybody knows which win will have "greater implications for LA Tech's year".

The defense rests, you honor.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Which would you prefer, go 11-1 with a loss at LSU, or 1-11, with a win at LSU?

Never mind, you've already answered that, you would kill for the 1-11 and Super Bowl win in BR!

Not me, I'd take the 11-1 scenario.

Never mind, you've already answered that, you would kill for the 1-11 and Super Bowl win in BR!

There ya go....try to duck the question. I haven't seen a single person on this board say they preferred a 1-11 record, as long as the win is at LSU. That's absurd, and just more silly nonsense from you. And it's equally absurd for you to say the USA game is as important as the LSU game.

I realize you are backed into a corner now....but don't be AFRAID to answer the question: Which game would you rather win? At USA or at LSU?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I dont see how that situation is relevant to the original question or the one HogDawg asked.

Nobody wants to go 1-11.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I want to win all the games, including USA and lspoo

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    There ya go....try to duck the question. I haven't seen a single person on this board say they preferred a 1-11 record, as long as the win is at LSU. That's absurd, and just more silly nonsense from you. And it's equally absurd for you to say the USA game is as important as the LSU game.

I realize you are backed into a corner now....but don't be AFRAID to answer the question: Which game would you rather win? At USA or at LSU?
    It's a false premise.

Which would you prefer to punch out, your oldest kid or your second oldest? Don't be AFRAID to answer the question. You have to choose one of them.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

It's a false premise.
    "False choice" is probably what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    This is also a false choice.

Honestly, you fellas should run for office. Roughly 80-90% of all American politics is elderly white guys lobbing false choices (and other logical fallacies) at one another. And you're already pros!

Politics, eh? Now, there's a thought.

My question is not a false anything! I'm not the one who has proclaimed the LSU game as our Super Bowl.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Politics, eh? Now, there's a thought.

My question is not a false anything! I'm not the one who has proclaimed the LSU game as our Super Bowl.
    You are the one using the word "Super bowl."

Deciding that whether or not it is a game of great implications is not the same as naming it our super bowl.

People here will always complain about the P5 wins and the lack of them. It will be said how its big or a "next step" or something, but suddenly because its LSU instead of Arkansas its no big deal? Saying it has greater implications means its suddenly our "super bowl" somehow?

LSU is a chance at P5 win just like any other. But it comes with the perk of being in-state and its results will mean more to people in state than beating Arkansas or MSU. Beating any P5 will get you some looks by any big-time college football follower, beating LSU gives you the attention of those people and the citizens of Louisiana who may not pay you much attention otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread