+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces FIU Thursday morning on ESPN3

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Tip Time Moved Back to 11 a.m.

She let them have it in the locker room after. I was surprised they showed the locker room speech after a loss. I bet they fight like crazy against FAU.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Tip Time Moved Back to 11 a.m.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Falls at FIU

I'm hoping this is just the horrible trip taking its toll. Brooke has GOT to right this ship quickly. But I trust her.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'm hoping this is just the horrible trip taking its toll. Brooke has GOT to right this ship quickly. But I trust her.
    We just need to get back home and settle down. We were just flat in both these games, except for a few runs. Too many road trips in a row. Time to be back at the TAC and get our energy back.

Big Dog exit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really niceexit84 is just really nice exit84's Avatar

The Techsters have improved greatly under Brooks leadership. I believe she gets the best out of each player. There lies the problem. Recruiting. When you sign mediocre players, you get mediocre results. Its that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by exit84 View Post
    The Techsters have improved greatly under Brooks leadership. I believe she gets the best out of each player. There lies the problem. Recruiting. When you sign mediocre players, you get mediocre results. Its that simple.
    We need that one top recruit. After that, others will follow.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I agree. The coaching staff is aware of this as well. They have been working hard on the recruiting trail for the 2019 class. We need help at point guard and inside. With that said, without mentioning names, they have been working hard in Mississippi, Oklahoma, Georgia, and Louisiana. I feel if we can land a couple out of the group they are recruiting we will be in good shape to continue to attract talent. Additionally, the early signee Brianna Harris will help with the talent upgrade of this roster. One last note, if we can ever put a healthy R. Cleaver on the floor this team would take off.

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I agree. The coaching staff is aware of this as well. They have been working hard on the recruiting trail for the 2019 class. We need help at point guard and inside. With that said, without mentioning names, they have been working hard in Mississippi, Oklahoma, Georgia, and Louisiana. I feel if we can land a couple out of the group they are recruiting we will be in good shape to continue to attract talent. Additionally, the early signee Brianna Harris will help with the talent upgrade of this roster. One last note, if we can ever put a healthy R. Cleaver on the floor this team would take off.
    Great news about the efforts in recruitment! I, also, agree about Sweets. She is an X Factor that has yet to reach her full potential. I would love to see her completely healthy out there.

+ Reply to Thread