+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LaTech Softball. 2017-18 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech is among a talented group of 10 NCAA D-I softball programs competing in the third Puerto Vallarta College Challenge, which will take place in February of 2018 in two sessions at the refurbished Nancy Almaraz Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Softball. @LATechSB to Compete in the Puerto Vallarta College Challenge

Very Cool!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. LA Tech Softball Holds Walk-On Tryouts

Louisiana Tech softball will hold walk-on tryouts on Thursday, Sept. 7 at 3 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Opens Fall Season Friday

Louisiana Tech will host Odessa Community College Friday at 5:30 p.m. at the Lady Techsters Softball Complex in the first of eight fall games.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Downs Odessa 24-2 in Fall Action

Six Louisiana Tech pitchers combined for 21 strikeouts and Katie Smith and Bayli Simon combined for seven RBI to lead the Lady Techsters to a 24-2 win over Odessa Community College Friday night in fall softball action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Releases 2018 Schedule

Following a season that saw Louisiana Tech earn its first trip to an NCAA Regional in almost a decade, Lady Techster head coach Mark Montgomery is challenging his 2018 squad with the schedule.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Pair of Weekend Games

Louisiana Tech hosts a pair of fall exhibition softball games this weekend when the Lady Techsters welcome Henderson State and ULM to Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Wins Pair of Fall Games

Louisiana Tech won another pair of games this past weekend defeating Henderson State 2-1 and ULM 8-7 in the official seven innings of 10-inning fall exhibition contests.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Wins, Ties in Weekend Action

Morgan Turkoly hit two-out, solo home run over the right field fence in the bottom of the seventh inning Saturday to help Louisiana Tech stave off its first loss of the fall season against Tyler Junior College.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Wraps Up Fall Season This Weekend

The Louisiana Tech Lady Techster softball team will wrap up its fall season this weekend with a pair of games. Head coach Mark Montgomery and Co. will travel to face Northwestern State Friday in Natchitoches at 5:30 p.m. and then will host LSU-Alexandria Saturday at 3:30 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Signs Four in Early Period

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced Wednesday that the Lady Techster softball program added four signees to national letters of intent.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Signs Four in Early Period

Quote Originally Posted by News_Bot View Post

Louisiana Tech head coach Mark Montgomery announced Wednesday that the Lady Techster softball program added four signees to national letters of intent.

More...

Discuss it here.
    They are building a great program after a fantastic year. And they all sound like winners!

Plus, "Signed the first top 50 player signed in modern day Lady Techsters softball history".

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Signs Four in Early Period

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    They are building a great program after a fantastic year. And they all sound like winners!

Plus, "Signed the first top 50 player signed in modern day Lady Techsters softball history".
    The Lady Techsters are recruiting some excellent talent consistently year after year. 2018 could be a 40-year win season for the first time in a very long time.

Softball. LA Tech Softball Tabbed to Win Conference USA

For the first time in program history, Louisiana Tech is the preseason favorite to win the Conference USA regular season title according to the 12 league coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Poised for Big Year

Although Louisiana Tech’s run to the Conference USA Tournament title and appearance in the Tuscaloosa Regional was a memorable one last season, the experience that the 15 Lady Techster returners gained could prove invaluable this year.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread