+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces FIU Thursday morning on ESPN3

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Fiu W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Faces FIU Thursday morning on ESPN3

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For the second time in as many games, Louisiana Tech will take the floor in a Conference USA contest without the traditional benefit of a practice and shoot-around on the opponent's home court. This time Mother Nature is the culprit.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Tip Time Moved Back to 11 a.m.

Due to travel issues that delayed Louisiana Tech, the Lady Techsters road game at FIU has been moved back to 11 a.m. CT.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Tip Time Moved Back to 11 a.m.

GO Techsters!!!!!!!!!!! The road difficulties didn't hurt us too much against Marshall, so I hope we are rested and ready to play hard!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I asked this before, but how the hell did we get four straight conference road games!?

Seems to me CUSA is all about screwing Tech whenever it can.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I asked this before, but how the hell did we get four straight conference road games!?

Seems to me CUSA is all about screwing Tech whenever it can.
    The guys get a disproportionate number at home. I think the ladies get or got a nice home stretch as well. Doesn't seem to be as much about screwing us as much as odd planning by the conference.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

We can't seem to get our legs under us. Missing a lot of shots to start this game.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Its rediculous that this game was scheduled so early.

Finally looking a little better and took the lead at the half by 4.

Low scoring game... End of 3rd and we are down by one point. We got in a little rhythm for a while and took an 11 point lead, but FIU came back and took the lead again. They are not going to just go away. We are going to have to finish this one strong!

Lost it by 3.... We were playing REALLY tired. Time to get some rest and regroup....

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

It is absurd to have a conference game scheduled in the morning anyway. Their travel delays no doubt played a part in how they performed.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Why was it scheduled for this strange time?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Why was it scheduled for this strange time?
    elementary day - lots of kiddos

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Falls at FIU

Alexus Malone scored 18 points and grabbed a career-high 17 rebounds but Louisiana Tech ran out of gas down the stretch, dropping a 57-54 decision to FIU Thursday early afternoon at Ocean Bank Convocation Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Yes, the elementary kids all had a BIG time rooting on the Panters and dancing to the music! Me and my guest had front row seats, that were cushioned and very nice! Something the TAC is definatly missing for the good lower areana seating...
    I yelled loud for you all but it just wasn't enough to pull off the victory for the Techsters earlier today in Miami!
    I wanted to talk with Malcolm but my idiot guest didn't have a clue on figuring out where he was or who he might be! Things you learn to live with when your blind.. just grateful for the ride he gave me to see my Techsters in person

+ Reply to Thread