+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2018 and Future Schedules

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2018 and Future Schedules

Thanks. I had forgotten.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

My wife had hip surgery last week so I can't go to the UAB game. So I'll need to watch the game on Facebook. The wife has a Facebook account so do I log in to her Facebook account to get to Stadium and the game will come through? Hope this makes sense.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    My wife had hip surgery last week so I can't go to the UAB game. So I'll need to watch the game on Facebook. The wife has a Facebook account so do I log in to her Facebook account to get to Stadium and the game will come through? Hope this makes sense.
    I don't think you have to login. Just go to this link https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollegeFootball/ at gametime.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Thanks.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

One of our opponents next year will be breaking in a new coach -

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...-bowling-green

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I guess we have discussed this before, but I see we play WKU the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Wow. Another 10k crowd if we're lucky. Maybe I'll drive up to make it 10,001. Let's see. To get there for an 11 am kick off I would have to leave Houston about 5 am and that would cut it close. I think it's about 330 miles of mostly non freeway driving. Lots of little speed trap towns, etc.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

If you come go to Mt. Enterprise and take hwy 315 to Carthage you will miss some of them that way.

I have done that before. I believe you mean going due north out of Nagadoches (US259) and 135 over to Carthage. If I remember correctly there's a big sign for 135 turn-off. However, Carthage is one of those speed traps But you do miss a couple of little towns. However, US77 is pretty crappy in Louisiana. I have been doing this for 40 years I would probably go to Center, then to Logansport. Then choice would be up La 5 to Keithville (really rough due to the fracking trucks) and crossover to I49 to I20 or US84 to I49 and back up. When my friend from Port Neches/Nederland goes we use US96 to US59 and Carthage. He prefers the Carthage to Shreveport route. For years I use to go through my home town of Coushatta either there or back and that's some real back roads but it was only 65 miles from my parent's driveway to the dorm parking lot.

Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread