+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2018 and Future Schedules

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 2018 and Future Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The Baylor deal sucked big time!
    It's the same deal as NCSt with the only difference being riding a bus to Waco two times instead of flying. A little less of a payout.
    "eye fo an eye and toof fo a toof" - Idiot in Missouri

Champ Tech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the rough Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It's the same deal as NCSt with the only difference being riding a bus to Waco two times instead of flying. A little less of a payout.
    Its a similar but worse deal.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Its a similar but worse deal.
    How is it worse?

Champ Tech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the roughTech52 is a jewel in the rough Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    How is it worse?
    Is Baylor not paying us $500,000 for the game? How is that not worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Is Baylor not paying us $500,000 for the game? How is that not worse?
    Baylor is 300 miles away. We will drive over two times receiving $500K for one of two games.

NCSt will require flying. We will jet over two times receiving $1.1 for one of two games.

The difference in money received ($600K to make it easy for you) will be eaten up by the cost of flying vs. driving.

Hopefully our AD will get a new job while he is doing all the double dealing.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Looking at 2018 schedule, and based on what I know now (i.e. before I see our newbies: freshmen, JCers, and those losing the red shirt), I'd say it's very likely we could go 5-0 at home, and 0-7 on the road. Now, that's on paper. Games are not played on paper, so it's more likely we'll go 4-1 at home (just because, have to have a WTF game at home), and 2-5 on the road, to finish 6-6 again.

Now, after I see what we actually have in the tank, I'll revise my outlook.

Let's start at QB....please.

+ Reply to Thread