+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Father’s Day is Nov. 17 this year

Puppy eagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rough

Father’s Day is Nov. 17 this year

Bring a nice gift when you come visit The Rock.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Father’s Day is Nov. 17 this year

Quote Originally Posted by eagle in the gym View Post

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

We hope to be able to give you the same gift you gave us last year. I look forward to a good game. We have a lot of unknowns at this time and it not like any of us think that the outcome is a sure thing, but I will be there. I just hope it is not another monsoon like my last visit!

Puppy eagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rough

That tropical storm game was so wet. I learned that frog togs are not waterproof that day.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Well I’ll be a full fledged Hattiesburgan at that point. Hope all you mustard buzzards don’t get offended by all the Tech blue I’ll be wearing that week!

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Please give us some guidance on places to eat and stay. I parked a good way from the stadium and it took me 45 minutes to find my car, so parking guidance will be appreciated. I went to the Crescent Grill and it was very good.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Please give us some guidance on places to eat and stay. I parked a good way from the stadium and it took me 45 minutes to find my car, so parking guidance will be appreciated. I went to the Crescent Grill and it was very good.
    Check out Keg & Barrel. Went there during my last trip to H-burg, and thoroughly enjoyed everything about that place.

Crescent City is good. Leatha’s bbq is best food in town. Chesterfields is also recommended. However, wall the tailgate areas and eat tailgate foods. Our tailgates are known for feeding opposing fans. We love ya till kickoff!

Since birth I’ve never not parked in an Eagle Club spot, so I am the least informed person re: visitor parking. However, we, like most schools, have folks in the athletic department who can help guide if you’ll call during game week.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Since birth I’ve never not parked in an Eagle Club spot, so I am the least informed person re: visitor parking. However, we, like most schools, have folks in the athletic department who can help guide if you’ll call during game week.
    It would help visitors to USM a lot if someone would distribute some kind of info advising where parking would most likely be available. Last time I was there it looked like everything on campus was reserved. They had streets blocked with ropes with security people checking parking passes, etc. Had to go completely off campus into residential area to find a spot.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you yellow canaries didn't know who your daddy's were?

http://www.southernmiss.com/gameday/parking.html

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    It would help visitors to USM a lot if someone would distribute some kind of info advising where parking would most likely be available. Last time I was there it looked like everything on campus was reserved. They had streets blocked with ropes with security people checking parking passes, etc. Had to go completely off campus into residential area to find a spot.
    They are 20 years ahead of our dumb ass SLC AD. I've been paying $5 to walk less than one mile at USM.

+ Reply to Thread