+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Release The Memo!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Release The Memo!

Was at an event last night and at my table were all libtards (friends, who I love to death, but they are lost politically). During a lull in the activities someone made an off-the-cuff political joke and that set off an anti-Trump rant. But! one expressed more fear of Pence as POTUS than Trump. Someone asked, what would make Pence worst than Trump? Apparently Pence holds "deeply conservative ideals", ones he actually believes in, and that makes him dangerous.....apparently.

So, after a moment of silence, one of the libtards offers: well, we'll just have to drum up dirt on Pence and get rid of him too.

You will note how, right now, no one is hollering about Pence. That will change over night if he becomes POTUS.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Was at an event last night and at my table were all libtards (friends, who I love to death, but they are lost politically). During a lull in the activities someone made an off-the-cuff political joke and that set off an anti-Trump rant. But! one expressed more fear of Pence as POTUS than Trump. Someone asked, what would make Pence worst than Trump? Apparently Pence holds "deeply conservative ideals", ones he actually believes in, and that makes him dangerous.....apparently.

So, after a moment of silence, one of the libtards offers: well, we'll just have to drum up dirt on Pence and get rid of him too.

You will note how, right now, no one is hollering about Pence. That will change over night if he becomes POTUS.
    I am more politically aligned with Trump than Pence. Pence has very regressive social ideals and I hate the idea of him being President. The damage that Trump is doing and can do to this country is much greater though. Don’t act like it will be a “new” thing if people start complaining about Pence.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am more politically aligned with Trump than Pence. Pence has very regressive social ideals and I hate the idea of him being President. The damage that Trump is doing and can do to this country is much greater though. Don’t act like it will be a “new” thing if people start complaining about Pence.
    Wow, with how unhinged you become with anything Trump related, I'd be really concerned for your mental health if Pence was POTUS.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Wow, with how unhinged you become with anything Trump related, I'd be really concerned for your mental health if Pence was POTUS.
    It would be about the same as when Obama was president.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A "new" thing? Heck no! very predictable, and that's exactly what I said would happen.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Jest about what?

Page is not smart enough to be a spy, but he likes being in the center of stuff (and brag about it) and can be used. He is loony. Just my opinion.
    I've been trying to relate something in history to your type of thinking. If you had lived in Salem, Massachusetts, in 1692 you would have been the leader of the mob that hanged 16 people because they thought they were witches.

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I've been trying to relate something in history to your type of thinking. If you had lived in Salem, Massachusetts, in 1692 you would have been the leader of the mob that hanged 16 people because they thought they were witches.
    I didn’t convict Page of anything except being an idiot.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

If they are that scared of him, let’s get him to make a run at it in 3 or 7 years.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

You just gave Pence a great endorsement.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Remember guys that Guislapp dislikes the Christian "religion", the overall ideology and those that strongly and outwardly show this faith. This is why he is stating the above IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Yes and the GOP isn't afraid to release the Dem talking points. And as all data comes forward our nation will be screaming to "lock her up" and to "lock the Deep Staters up".

5 hours ago

Intelligence Committee approves release of Dems’ rebuttal to FISA memo

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...fisa-memo.html
    Lol!

As far as the national security issue goes, I suspect that had mostly to do with the omitted facts - the ones that Schiff and the Dems would need to put in their memo to rebut the nonsense suggested in the Nunes memo - for example the type of intel that corroborated the Steele dossier or otherwise supported the FISA application. The Nunes memo, because of its horribly misleading nature nearly necessitates such a rebuttal.

Come on guys, this is not rocket surgery!
    Bump

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    This makes no sense whatsoever.. If things (facts) were omitted and not included in the memo, then why worry about what national security information that was NOT disclosed in the memo? It's not like the DOJ, FBI and Democrats in House did not have access or know what the memo was going to say... I'm not opposed to having the "dem" version come out or any supporting evidence related to the FISA application. Get it all out in the open..
    Make sense now?

Schiff intentionally put classified material in that memo so Trump would not let it be released. That was his purpose of writing it. He knew it would stir up the liberal media and the loony democrats if Trump didn't release it with the classified info in it.

+ Reply to Thread