+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Release The Memo!

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Release The Memo!

Vox is kinda like infowars or breibart for democrats..

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Vox is kinda like infowars or breibart for democrats..
    They lean left but are fact based unlike infowars.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I've never heard of Vox,but, it's not against the law for anybody to talk to Russians. If the FBI had anything on him, he would have been brought in and interrogated, and neither he or the FBI claim that happened.
    https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nov_2_2017.pdf

Well, here is the unclassified parts of the transcript. You can see the question and answer part of the testimony beginning around page 45 of the pdf. Does this guy talk like a straight shooter?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say a straight shooter is somebody that tells the same story all the time and I don't see anything in that transcript that contradicts what he said last night. Do you seriously think he is a Russian spy? Your hatred of Trump is making you believe things that just aren't true.

I'd say a straight shooter is somebody that tells the same story all the time and I don't see anything in that transcript that contradicts what he said last night. Do you seriously think he is a Russian spy? Your hatred of Trump is making you believe things that just aren't true.
    I think Carter Page is a busy body attention whore that can be exploited.

I have watched him do a few interviews. If you can’t see how Page answers around the question, I really question your ability to read people at all. He is probably the most opposite of a straight shooter I have ever seen.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-full-lead.cnn

This is one of the first interviews I saw. Just watch how he answers each question. It is painful.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

I have watched him do a few interviews. If you can’t see how Page answers around the question, I really question your ability to read people at all. He is probably the most opposite of a straight shooter I have ever seen.

This is one of the first interviews I saw. Just watch how he answers each question. It is painful.

They all answer around the question. That’s the problem, the corruption is probably so deep on both sides that everyone knows the whole truth sends them all home.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    They all answer around the question. That’s the problem, the corruption is probably so deep on both sides that everyone knows the whole truth sends them all home.
    I am guessing you didn’t watch the interview. He takes evasion to a whole new level, often contradicting and hedging his answers.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I am guessing you didn’t watch the interview. He takes evasion to a whole new level, often contradicting and hedging his answers.
    I’m not arguing with you, just stating that question dodging is an art that most in DC have perfected.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Your hatred of Trump has lead you to corrupt your own mind. Nobody besides you believes that Cartter Page is a Russian spy. "It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself." Thomas Payne-The Age of Reason-1793

Your hatred of Trump has lead you to corrupt your own mind. Nobody besides you believes that Cartter Page is a Russian spy. "It is necessary to the happiness of man that he be mentally faithful to himself." Thomas Payne-The Age of Reason-1793
    Maybe reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but I didn’t say I thought he was a spy. But I do think he could be unwittingly used as an instrumentality of Russia (or anyone else for that matter, including Trump). So did the IC, by the way, and that is why they notified him several years ago that Russians may be trying to use him.

Maybe reading comprehension is not your strong suit, but I didn’t say I thought he was a spy. But I do think he could be unwittingly used as an instrumentality of Russia (or anyone else for that matter, including Trump). So did the IC, by the way, and that is why they notified him several years ago that Russians may be trying to use him.
    You can't be serious. Surely you jest!!!! Why don't you go hook up with Schiff and find those naked pictures of Trump with the hooker.

You can't be serious. Surely you jest!!!! Why don't you go hook up with Schiff and find those naked pictures of Trump with the hooker.
    Jest about what?

Page is not smart enough to be a spy, but he likes being in the center of stuff (and brag about it) and can be used. He is loony. Just my opinion.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Jest about what?

Page is not smart enough to be a spy, but he likes being in the center of stuff (and brag about it) and can be used. He is loony. Just my opinion.
    Exactly Don!! Shifty Schiff is a Bozo!!

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...95#post1685695

+ Reply to Thread