+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Release The Memo!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: Release The Memo!

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes, that's a given. I'll ask again. Who appointed them to the FISA court?

I believe we learned years ago that those who are appointed by Republican presidents are not always conservative judges.
    And Republican presidents are not always conservative presidents. In fact, both of the Bushes proved to be nothing more than DC establishment hacks and anything but conservative.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You didn’t read it?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You didn’t read it?
    Sessions says DOJ will investigate alleged FISA abuses

© Getty Images

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Tuesday that the Justice Department will investigate potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
    "Yes, it will be investigated," Sessions told reporters at the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, which oversees FISA warrants, according to the Washington Examiner.
    He said looking into any abuses is the "appropriate thing" to do.
    Sessions remarks follow allegations from President Trump last year that Obama administration officials misused their FISA authority to wrongly surveil his transition team.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ed-fisa-abuses

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Well, did you?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Well, did you?
    Stupid question.
    And I do love me some E. Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert! Heck I get to hear him live as well as be in a private tour of DC/capital with him and a group from Tyler later this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Stupid question.
    And I do love me some E. Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert! Heck I get to hear him live as well as be in a private tour of DC/capital with him and a group from Tyler later this spring.
    Did you read the Schiff memo?

Did you read the Schiff memo?
    Heck no. The liberal media and Dems (who lie about practically everything) aren't even talking about it enough to get my interest up at all. They must also realize it's just political talking points and that the lying portions are total BS. No one knows BS like a true BS artist and the liberal media and lying Dems/Pelosi/Watters/Schumer are just that 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Heck no. The liberal media and Dems (who lie about practically everything) aren't even talking about it enough to get my interest up at all. They must also realize it's just political talking points and that the lying portions are total BS. No one knows BS like a true BS artist and the liberal media and lying Dems/Pelosi/Watters/Schumer are just that 100%.
    Well, at least you admit that you choose not to educate yourself on both sides of an issue. Surely you can see how that will only reinforce confirmation bias rather than expose false beliefs that you hold.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We don't have to read it...or the Nunes' memo either....Hannity says he read both and tells us what we need to know about the topic. Duh!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We don't have to read it...or the Nunes' memo either....Hannity says he read both and tells us what we need to know about the topic. Duh!
    Hannity? I'm waiting for the movie (which I am sure will be fair and balanced). I suspect Adam Schiff will be played by Barbara Streisand.

Speaking to donors, Nunes said: "if Sessions won't unrecuse and Mueller won't clear the President, we're the only ones. Which is really the danger ... I mean we have to keep all those seats. We have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes away.”

Nunes' words made clear that the House's investigation has been a charade designed to protect Trump rather than to reveal the truth.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Speaking to donors, Nunes said: "if Sessions won't unrecuse and Mueller won't clear the President, we're the only ones. Which is really the danger ... I mean we have to keep all those seats. We have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes away.”

Nunes' words made clear that the House's investigation has been a charade designed to protect Trump rather than to reveal the truth.
    That last sentence may be the stupidest thing you've ever said. I know you're frustrated because you're fighting for a losing cause, but now you're just attempting to create more FAKE NEWS!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Rachal Madcow thought she had a scoop....like she did when she had a page from Trump's tax return, which showed he paid his taxes as he should...and said she had a "secret recording" that will shake up the national political scene. Well, if Madcow would just watch a real network she would have seen, many times, Nunes saying that and more, openly, on national TV.

Can you imagine a Congressman saying "we need to keep the majority"? Wow! I suppose he should have said, I hope we lose in the elections. Duh! Let's examine this world shattering "secret." Nunes hopes the GOP prevails in enough elections in November to maintain the majority in the House. Pelosi has stated, openly, she hopes the 'craps prevail in enough elections in November to get the majority in the House. I've seen her say it. That's because FOX shows all sides of the issue.

And, Jeff Sessions is the worst excuse for AG since that criminal Holder was in there. I said at the time it was a HUGE mistake naming him AG. Trump has admitted to the mistake. BTW, is that a trait of a narcissist to admit he made a mistake? I wouldn't think so. Sessions is a joke. Fire him now, Mr. President, and name Trey Gowdy as your new AG.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    And, Jeff Sessions is the worst excuse for AG since that criminal Holder was in there. Trump has admitted to the mistake. BTW, is that a trait of a narcissist to admit he made a mistake? I wouldn't think so. Sessions is a joke. Fire him now, Mr. President, and name Trey Gowdy as your new AG.
    AMEN!

+ Reply to Thread