+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts on rhe return of the XFL?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts on rhe return of the XFL?

What say you?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Thoughts on rhe return of the XFL?

I think he will waive his no criminals thing by the time things roll out. He is aiming at the "upset about the kneeling" crowd so that is a good thing to say ... now.

Second, if he goes after quality talent out of high school then he is going to upset the current order of things. I think that is the only way he grows a league though. You start giving kids an option to skip college and get paid to play football they are in. I know he said he doesn't want it to be a feeder league to the NFL but it doesn't have to be if you end up with a lot of young talent on those teams and are producing quality football (as opposed to gimmicky football).

Still, going up against the NFL/CFL etc is going to be a tough task but if the NFL doesn't get their streaming house in order this MIGHT work. The timing might be OK for this to happen. I think there is a low chance of success but there are some things that might cause this wave to grow unexpectedly.

+ Reply to Thread