+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Graduate Transfers?

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Graduate Transfers?

Ruston is a nice place....wondering if any of these might help us out next year?

https://gradtransfertracker.com/potential-transfers/

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Re: Graduate Transfers?

Louisville’s Jeremy Smith 6’2 224 RB from south Louisiana is a good target

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    Ruston is a nice place....wondering if any of these might help us out next year?

https://gradtransfertracker.com/potential-transfers/
    Location doesn't matter as much to most of these guys. If the are really interested in football they are looking for immediate playing time on the biggest platform available. Tech has recent success in taking these type of players and giving them a great platform to shine. I would argue Jeff Driskel would not be on an active NFL roster without Tech. Granted he came here with tons of talent and upside, but he regained his confidence in Ruston. A classic win-win situation, for the player and Tech.

Before the critics get started, I think we can definitely plug a hole or two from this list. While being wary about building a roster (just like with JUCO's) from short-term players, as the best way to produce a constant winner is through excellent high school recruiting.

Thanks for the list, I look forward to checking out the player profiles.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Location doesn't matter as much to most of these guys. If the are really interested in football they are looking for immediate playing time on the biggest platform available. Tech has recent success in taking these type of players and giving them a great platform to shine. I would argue Jeff Driskel would not be on an active NFL roster without Tech. Granted he came here with tons of talent and upside, but he regained his confidence in Ruston. A classic win-win situation, for the player and Tech.

Before the critics get started, I think we can definitely plug a hole or two from this list. While being wary about building a roster (just like with JUCO's) from short-term players, as the best way to produce a constant winner is through excellent high school recruiting.

We learned after COYHCSH's last grad transfer experiment that those guys can really hurt us academically. The sad part was that after flunking out (actually quit attending classes) some were allowed to use our facilities to train for the NFL draft. Even our great S&C guy could not help them succeed. They turned out to be fake players.

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

The location part WAS a joke....guess I need to work on my delivery But, I concur with all you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post

+ Reply to Thread