+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M. Basketball. LA Tech Takes Winning Streak on the Road at FAU

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Takes Winning Streak on the Road at FAU

Got to watch the 2nd half of the game - we finally have some inside present with Powell (sp).
    Our Freshman guard is fun to watch - he just like a Bulldawg

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Found a way to win on the road with them preventing Boykins from catching the ball!

Let's win another one on Saturday.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep it going and sweep the FU's! I switched back and forth between the Techsters and Dawgs last night and was a nervous wreck by the end of them. Great job!!!!!!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Just keep it going and sweep the FU's! I switched back and forth between the Techsters and Dawgs last night and was a nervous wreck by the end of them. Great job!!!!!!
    The game article I read said Tech was missing 2 starters. Would someone inform me who and why?

Good news is the team is now at .500 in conference games with I think 8 regular season games to go. Chance at a decent seed in the conference tournament.

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    The game article I read said Tech was missing 2 starters. Would someone inform me who and why?

Good news is the team is now at .500 in conference games with I think 8 regular season games to go. Chance at a decent seed in the conference tournament.
    DayDay is out with a back injury, and they aren't rushing him back. I can't blame them. Back injuries linger, and they want him 100% for the conference tournament. It's also allowed Archibald and Christon to grow. Joniah White is out b/c of his pacemaker going off vs. Rice. I'm not sure the doctors have cleared him to come back yet.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post

Bracey and White

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I want them to get back to completely healthy by the tournament. I agree that it is giving our young players time to really develop. That has paid dividends and will be even more valuable come tournament time.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Love Joniah, but he is now a bench player for the foreseeable future. O and AD have become much more productive.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I want them to get back to completely healthy by the tournament. I agree that it is giving our young players time to really develop. That has paid dividends and will be even more valuable come tournament time.
    On pregame last night, Coach stated the Bracey tweaked his injury in practice.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

FAU is a very good defensive team - almost got 70 on them, which they have only allowed 3 times in 10 conference games -

Now go get the road sweep at FIU Saturday

BTW - I hope those that think Boykins is a selfish player noticed his stat line - he does so many other things on the floor for this team, all he wants to do is WIN

There is a difference between wanting to WIN more than anything and being selfish
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

First road win....better late than never.

+ Reply to Thread