+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Uses 4th Quarter Surge to Win at Middle Tennessee

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Mtsu W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Uses 4th Quarter Surge to Win at Middle Tennessee

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will continue a tough mid-season stretch of Conference USA games Thursday night when the Lady Techsters face Middle Tennessee at the Murphy Center in a game that can be seen on ESPN3.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Travels to face Preseason Favorite Middle Tennessee

We need to win this one badly! Middle was picked first pre-season, but their big post was injured. They have been doing really well with her back in the line up. This will be a big upset if we beat them. If we play like we did against WKU - minus the turnovers, we can pull it off.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Travels to face Preseason Favorite Middle Tennessee

We are making some mistakes but MTSU is making more. They have some really big girls and we've made some bonehead mistakes, but a couple of nice 3s put us ahead 22-18 at the half...not exactly a roaring game.

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

4:13

Tech 52
    MTSU 40

2:11

Tech 55
    MTSU 44

Techsters pulling away on the road...will win this....
    TECH 64
    MUTS 49

Less than a minute, and Tech up by 13
    FINAL

TECH 67
    MUTS 49
    Last edited by tigtoo30; 02-01-2018 at 08:26 PM. Reason: FINAL

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

That was a helluva lot of fun to watch!

Actually I realized this was my first game I've been able to watch this year. Thanks to ESPN3!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Oops, forgot about the game until it was too late! Awesome news to hear on BBB that the Techsters got the road win against Middle Tenn!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Oops, forgot about the game until it was too late! Awesome news to hear on BBB that the Techsters got the road win against Middle Tenn!
    I can't in good conscience recommend the audio, which I suppose you could get from the ESPN3 archive, since it's just a two hour commercial for MTSU, except for sometimes when they get interrupted by a good Techster play.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Uses 4th Quarter Surge to Win at Middle Tennessee

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Kierra Anthony scored 20 points, Taylor Stahly added 17 points and Reauna Cleaver played arguably her best game of the season to lead Louisiana Tech to a 66-49 win over Middle Tennessee before 3,436 fans at the Murphy Center Thursday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I can't in good conscience recommend the audio, which I suppose you could get from the ESPN3 archive, since it's just a two hour commercial for MTSU, except for sometimes when they get interrupted by a good Techster play.
    Lol sometimes he didn’t even bother to stop praising MT when we were making the good plays. He was horrible.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

WTG Techsters!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

It was awesome to see Anthony, Staley, and SWEETS take over this game. I was so excited in that 4th quarter. I just turned off the computer right after! They covered Malone well and she still did a good job, but the others stepped up! Anthony is looking better and better! Staley has now hit 3's in every game this year, I believe. And SWEETS!!!!!! She is finally becoming what we knew she could do!

Been a long long time since I have seen a Lady Techster team respond to their coach like this team does!
    https://www.facebook.com/LATechWBB/v...9996393270083/

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Been a long long time since I have seen a Lady Techster team respond to their coach like this team does!
    Good stuff.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Love it!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Uses 4th Quarter Surge to Win at Middle Tennessee

Get better...

+ Reply to Thread