+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Football. LA Tech Football Adds to 2018 Signing Class - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Football. LA Tech Football Adds to 2018 Signing Class - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Less than two months removed from inking 14 signees to the 2018 signing class, Louisiana Tech head coach Skip Holtz announced the addition of eight additional new faces and a pair of transfers to what resulted in an impressive class for the Bulldog Football program.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. LA Tech Football Adds to 2018 Signing Class - latechsports.com

“I know a lot of people say this, but this is the best class we have signed since we have been here. I think I have said it every year I have been here, but I truly believe if you just look at the number of players that had Power 5 opportunities, there are over 22 Power 5 offers combined that this group turned away from to be here at Louisiana Tech.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome class!!!!!!!!!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Go Dawgs!!!!!!

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

OK, so what does everyone think of this class?? Are we OK at QB? What about receiver, did we pick up a stud? I think I only see 2 kids from I-20 schools, RB from Ruston and kid from Woodlawn. What was up with District 5A this year, did they all go out of state?

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

We did not address defensive line with enough people and difference maker at running back IMHO.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    We did not address defensive line with enough people and difference maker at running back IMHO.
    Now you've done it. The Sunshine Pumpers are going to take you off their Christmas Card list.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

That's ok, I see through blue glasses all of the time, but the truth is the truth. We will see if I am right if we go JUCO to fix these issues . Smoke is not an every down back. He is going to be special if Skip will get him the ball . I just do not think J'Mars passes to backs hitting the ground is going to do it. I hope I am wrong and J'Mar is a rock star .

+ Reply to Thread