+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: CRSA

  1. #1
    Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    341

    CSRA

    CSRA, Tech's partner in Bossier City and on our own campus in our cyber security programs/research/degrees was bought out today by General Dynamics. Any speculation about the impact on Tech?

    *Sorry for typo in thread title, CSRA is correct

  2. #2
    Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute Amos Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,866

    Re: CSRA

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg68 View Post
    CSRA, Tech's partner in Bossier City and on our own campus in our cyber security programs/research/degrees was bought out today by General Dynamics. Any speculation about the impact on Tech?

    *Sorry for typo in thread title, CSRA is correct
    Link?

  3. #3
    Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Shreveport, LA
    Posts
    17,609

    Re: CRSA

    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300596954.html
    General Dynamics to Acquire CSRA for $9.6 Billion


  4. #4
    Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    18,154

    Re: CRSA

    I wouldn’t mind getting job offers from General Dynamics.
    Liberty may be endangered by the abuses of liberty as well as by the abuses of power. ~James Madison

    I like me.

    It's a mockery.

  5. #5
    Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Dogtown, AR
    Posts
    11,702

    Re: CSRA

    Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Link?

  6. #6
    Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute Amos Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,866

    Re: CSRA

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    probably way before your time, but:





  7. #7
    Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Dogtown, AR
    Posts
    11,702

    Re: CSRA

    Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    probably way before your time, but:

    Oddly enough, I know him. They used to show reruns on Nickelodeon in the 1980s.

    Lance worked for A.P.E. -- the agency to prevent evil!

  8. #8
    Big Dog eagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to alleagle2180 is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    691

    Re: CSRA

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Oddly enough, I know him. They used to show reruns on Nickelodeon in the 1980s.

    Lance worked for A.P.E. -- the agency to prevent evil!
    Quit bragging on your white privelege. Nickelodeon in the 80s.......

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts