+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Climate Change by a Former Obama Official

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Climate Change by a Former Obama Official

https://tylerpaper.com/eedition/page...018abce9a.html Open "An Obama scientist debunks climate doom mongers" on the left by Mark Thiessen

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Climate Change by a Former Obama Official

Next up.. Climate Change Emergency.. There have been several reports of Climate Change "Experts" who have been giddy with the lockdowns reducing carbon emissions say that lockdowns are needed every 2 years to meet Paris Climate Accords..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carliep...h=5dd164bf6dee

https://www.ecowatch.com/carbon-emis...650893607.html

Globalists wants to control every aspect of your life.. Bill Gates has even admitted that government needs to take more control of peoples lives. They want to do away with beef, do away with cars, anything to do with fossil fuels. They can all kiss my butt.. I will never listen to any politician who tells me what I must drive, eat, drink, etc.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as China, Russia, and India totally lock down and reduce their emissions, even as much as we did with fracking, then we can talk. These climate nuts are not off the reservation. They were never on it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The sun is heading into a "cooling" period with massive sunspots projected for a decade or more, which will reduce the amount of solar radiation reaching Earth and causing drastic cooling. This could begin as soon as 2022, according to one computer model. But occur, it will. Don't listen to the environmentalist wackos who think puny humans hold the power to alter planetary dynamics...we don't. The sun determines how warm or cool Earth is and doesn't give a damn about politics...

And, as always, I will repeat my mantra, yes, we humans can cause micro-pollution and cause harm to ourselves, but not "to the planet." I support pragmatic policies that promote sensible use of natural resources, and the use of "green" energy is okay where it makes sense. But please stop the ridiculous mess about "destroying the planet." Just ask the famous scientist George Carlin:

George Carlin - Saving the Planet - YouTube

+ Reply to Thread