+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455

Thread: 2nd Amendment

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 2nd Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Nice strawman.
    Nice way of saying you lose the debate.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Nice way of saying you lose the debate.
    You have it backwards. Calling out your strawman is basically saying you have conceded the debate by trying to argue something else.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You have it backwards. Calling out your strawman is basically saying you have conceded the debate by trying to argue something else.
    No you always call strawman when we have to shamed you with very simple examples of what you say you stand for. Really look what you said here...

You referred to two red state governors as clowns who should leave the governing to adults.

I pointed out some of the adults who govern in blue cities (could have pointed out some for blue states as well)

You replied that you never referred to them as adults or defended them and that you only pointed out how overblown those situations were.

I compare that blue violence with the red January 6 "violence".

You call strawman because you lost.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

No you always call strawman when we have to shamed you with very simple examples of what you say you stand for. Really look what you said here...

You referred to two red state governors as clowns who should leave the governing to adults.

I pointed out some of the adults who govern in blue cities (could have pointed out some for blue states as well)

You replied that you never referred to them as adults or defended them and that you only pointed out how overblown those situations were.

I compare that blue violence with the red January 6 "violence".

You call strawman because you lost.
    That wasn’t your strawman. Your strawman was acting like my argument was that there was “no violence” in blue cities. That was not my argument or anything that I have ever said. Criticizing clowns like DeSantis or Abbott isn’t the same thing as supporting any particular governors/mayors of blue areas. That is also a strawman.

That wasn’t your strawman. Your strawman was acting like my argument was that there was “no violence” in blue cities. That was not my argument or anything that I have ever said. Criticizing clowns like DeSantis or Abbott isn’t the same thing as supporting any particular governors/mayors of blue areas. That is also a strawman.
    I will say that you have been consistent with your hate of all red state governors or red city leaders. Especially the ones who have been open and operating 100% for the longest.

Which blue state governors or blue city leaders should we hold up as fine examples of adulthood?

Is there really not some bell that goes off in your and techman05’s head when you change and contort what I actually said to make it something that you can refute that tells you “oh $hit, I am making a nonsense strawman argument because I don’t have a real answer for what was actually said”?

I will say that you have been consistent with your hate of all red state governors or red city leaders. Especially the ones who have been open and operating 100% for the longest.

Which blue state governors or blue city leaders should we hold up as fine examples of adulthood?
    The governor of Maryland acts like an adult.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

The entitlement mentality is very strong in the current populist Republican Party.
    LOL.

You are right about one thing with boomers....we did a poor job of teaching our children not to be rubes.

You are the poster child.

+ Reply to Thread