+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Amendment

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: 2nd Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Anyone that was excited about either of these candidates to go to a rally is shameless as far as I am concerned.
    Anyone that still supports Brennon, Comey, Mullier, Clapper, or any of the other criminals in the deep state that have been exposed is shameless as far as I'm concerned.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Anyone that still supports Brennon, Comey, Mullier, Clapper, or any of the other criminals in the deep state that have been exposed is shameless as far as I'm concerned.
    When were they exposed?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

You really do live under a rock....

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Meanwhile, back on the farm....

the 2nd Amendment provides that our right to bear arms WILL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I don’t know that anyone on this thread disagrees.

You really do live under a rock....
    Any actual evidence for this yet?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone that was excited about either of these candidates to go to a rally is shameless as far as I am concerned.
    I've met a few politicians, but never had one that I cared enough to donate money or go to a rally. I can't say I understand that.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Buddy Romer has charisma, I did not believe in that until I met him. Only person I ever met that I believe that word applied to. I am sure there are others, just never met them in person.

We need some kind of drone-control.

There are anti-drone weapons. Many airports have already deployed some of these weapons. One is an air cannon that shoots a net that brings down the drone. There are also trained birds of prey, eagles, hawks, and the like, who will take down a drone. But, this is a potentially serious concern. Terrorists can use drones to do a lot of harm/damage.

Home invasion in Natchitoches! Yep, happened in the quiet, little town of Natchitoches. Turns out it was the invader who ended up in the hospital, with serious injuries resulting from a knife fight. The home owner is an elderly woman who lives alone, but apparently unknown to the would-be invader, her son was in town for a visit and staying with her. It was the son who stomped this piece of trash idiot into mush, and a knife was used which resulted in serious injuries to the invader.

NPD have concluded their investigation. No charges to be filed against the son, and the moron, still in the hospital, is charged with "home invasion."

No one was killed, and in this case, only the criminal got hurt. That's good. But don't tell me home invasions don't happen.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t know that anyone on this thread disagrees.
    You keep backing yourself into a hole Guisslapp.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    In what way?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

In what way?
    In every thread on this forum of late. You are smarter than this I guarantee.

In every thread on this forum of late. You are smarter than this I guarantee.
    I haven’t been advocating for infringing the 2nd amendment though.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I just mean, that if we as a country, accept that 18 year olds are capable and competent enough to use those firearms to defend the country and its interests, why shouldn't we also trust them to be mature enough to not murder people when they're not in combat?
    Just an observation in the wake of the latest mass shooting, 12 killed in a bar in California...by a former Marine. Unfortunately, our former military make up a disproportionate number of the mass shooters relative to their percentage of the population. In other words, the risk ratio of mass shooting violence is much higher for our former military being armed civilians compared to the norm.

Veterans account for 13 percent of the population, but more than a third of the adult perpetrators of the 43 deadliest mass killings since 1984.

That is your “stat of the day” to chew on.

Early reports indicate that this one could be a PTSD issue, which, if so, makes it also part of a larger problem we have with mental health treatment (and firearm access), particularly pertaining to our failings to support our returning service men and women suffering from PTSD.

+ Reply to Thread