+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Opens Season in Mexico

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will open up the 2018 softball season Thursday when the Lady Techsters travel to Nancy Almaraz Field for the Puerta Vallarta Collegiate Challenge.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. Tough First Day in Mexico for @LATechSB

Louisiana Tech opened the season Thursday in a foreign country and the preseason Conference USA favorites struggled in the opening day of the Puerta Vallarta Collegiate Challenge.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Drops Friday Pair in Mexico

No. 21 James Madison scored an unearned run in the bottom of the seventh inning to defeat Louisiana Tech 1-0 in Friday night's finale at Nancy Almaraz Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATech Overcomes Adversity in Win Over No. 21 James Madison

Karlee Jensen's two out RBI single to centerfield in the bottom of the seventh inning scored Bayli Simon from second base sending Louisiana Tech to a 3-2 win over No. 21 James Madison in the final game of the 2018 Puerta Vallarta College Challenge late Saturday night at Nancy Almaraz Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Travels South for Mid-Week Games

Louisiana Tech will make the first of two trips to south Louisiana this week when the Lady Techsters softball team travels to play Southeastern Louisiana Tuesday and McNeese State Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Falls at Southeastern Louisiana

Louisiana Tech's early season struggles continued Tuesday as the Lady Techsters fell 7-1 to Southeastern Louisiana at North Oak Park in Hammond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Knocks Off No. 24 McNeese State, 8-7

Bayli Simon and Ali Galaz hit home runs and Louisiana Tech rallied for two runs in the seventh inning to defeat 24th ranked McNeese State 8-7 Thursday night at Cowgirls Diamond.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Travels South to Compete in Purple and Gold Challenge

Fresh off of its second win over a Top 25 team this season, Louisiana Tech will travel south to compete in the Purple and Gold Challenge hosted by LSU Friday through Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Gives No. 7 LSU Scare in Heartbreaking Extra Inning Loss

Louisiana Tech split a pair of games in the first day of the Purple and Gold Challenge hosted by LSU as the Lady Techsters defeated Southern Utah 5-1 before falling to the 7th ranked Tigers 1-0 in nine innings.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Rallies for 8-7 Win over UCA

Kimmie Atienza hit a solo home run to lead off the seventh and Louisiana Tech rallied for two runs in the frame to record an 8-7 come-from-behind win over Central Arkansas in the first of two games Saturday at the Purple and Gold Challenge hosted by LSU.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Gallaway Pitches @LATechSB to Win

Junior Preslee Gallaway tossed a complete game to lead Louisiana Tech to a 4-1 victory over Southern Utah Sunday morning in the fifth and final game of the Purple and Gold Challenge hosted by LSU.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Set to Host Softball Tournament This Weekend

After playing its first 12 games on the road, Louisiana Tech will open the home portion of its schedule this weekend when the Lady Techsters host a three-day, six-team, 15-game tournament at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps Home Debut

Preslee Gallaway and Jensen Howell both provided complete game performances in the circle and Taria Page drove home six runs to lead Louisiana Tech to a pair of wins in the first day of the Lady Techster Invitational Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Splits Saturday Pair

Four Louisiana Tech pitchers combined to not allow an earned run Saturday but a costly error followed by a two-run home run led to a split for the Lady Techsters in Saturday action.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Begins Texas Trek Wednesday

Louisiana Tech will play the first of six straight games in Texas starting Wednesday night when the Lady Techsters travel to face Lamar at 5 p.m. at the Lamar University Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread