+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Puppy is infiltrating football

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Puppy is infiltrating football

I had a torn meniscus.....I didn't have to wait. Could have had the surgery within days after I found out what it was. The only "delay" was the paperwork with the hospital to schedule for the next available time slot. And that in little ole Natchitoches with one rural hospital. No thanks on Canada's socialized medicine.

Protection from what? Oh, just all the bad actors out there that would invade Canada in a heartbeat, but they don't because they know it's the US military they'll have to deal with. Not to belittle the Canadian military, just that it's small. I know the Canucks' role in world history, they did their part in WWII, for instance, and the Black Caps were killers in Mogadishu (Black Hawk Down), a squad came to the assistance of our special forces at a crucial time. But, Canada is NOT a world military power....they don't have to be.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I had a torn meniscus.....I didn't have to wait. Could have had the surgery within days after I found out what it was. The only "delay" was the paperwork with the hospital to schedule for the next available time slot. And that in little ole Natchitoches with one rural hospital. No thanks on Canada's socialized medicine.

Protection from what? Oh, just all the bad actors out there that would invade Canada in a heartbeat, but they don't because they know it's the US military they'll have to deal with. Not to belittle the Canadian military, just that it's small. I know the Canucks' role in world history, they did their part in WWII, for instance, and the Black Caps were killers in Mogadishu (Black Hawk Down), a squad came to the assistance of our special forces at a crucial time. But, Canada is NOT a world military power....they don't have to be.
    I am not a health care professional, so I really have to business talking or acting like I'm one. But all I can say is I have experienced nothing but the best in health care, not me personally because the only thing I've been to a Dr for was a tetanus shot, but my wife who was part of a kidney transplant, and who has thyroid cancer a few years ago. You can throw whatever shade at it you want, but it has worked for our family beautifully. And I'm not even canadian.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I have experienced nothing but the best health care in the US. Our doctors and nurses are top notch. And, I'm not Canadian either .

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Not so fast. The Prime Minster and senate just spent 18 months trying to change the lyrics to make it ... ahem... gender neutral. “True patriot love in all of thy sons command” to “in all of us command.”

When Chinese Democracy was released everyone got a free Dr. Pepper.

My wife had a kidney transplant last February. We waited less than two weeks when all was said and done. They try to prioritize them. Torn meniscus is one you would have to wait a while for.

Protection from what?
    China, Russia, North Korea, Syria, Iran, most middle eastern countries, etc....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...a-enemies.html

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Protection from what?
    From falling into the GOM.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

I have experienced nothing but the best health care in the US. Our doctors and nurses are top notch. And, I'm not Canadian either .
    Because they come from Canada.

BTY I was born in Natchitoches.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    From falling into the GOM.
    Well I wish you would let Quebec fall in there.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    Would you stop trying to derail this discussion?

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Would you stop trying to derail this discussion?
    Since the white bullpup has turned blue, he may be in need of Canadian medical attention.

Because they come from Canada.

BTY I was born in Natchitoches.
    Surely not in the old Natchitoches Parish Hospital!? How did you survive? (or....did you?)

Surely not in the old Natchitoches Parish Hospital!? How did you survive? (or....did you?)
    Whatever it was called in 1979. I've always been told I have issues.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Well I wish you would let Quebec fall in there.
    Why, don't you like the Frogs in Quebec? Do you live in Victoria? Been to Victoria once and had a good time. Stayed downtown but not in the Empress! Didn't have the money to stay there. We travel in Canada quite a bit. Love the western part especially the Rockies. Love to ride the Via Rail train from Toronto to the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    Why, don't you like the Frogs in Quebec? Do you live in Victoria? Been to Victoria once and had a good time. Stayed downtown but not in the Empress! Didn't have the money to stay there. We travel in Canada quite a bit. Love the western part especially the Rockies. Love to ride the Via Rail train from Toronto to the west.
    Quebec is like the Bawcomville of Canada.

I don't live in Victoria but my wife attends law school there, so we are there a lot. We actually live about a hour north. I've only traveled in the west, SK to the coast. The only thing you missed out by not staying at the Empress is that is one of the only places on the island to play racquetball.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I usually feel a little embarrassed whenever I unintentionally derail a thread.

+ Reply to Thread