+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Snaps Rice's 15-game Home Winning Streak

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB, Rice Battle for C-USA Seeding

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Quality road win. But....53% FT shooting? R U kidding me? I bet that drives Brooke nuts, given she was the all-time, men's and women's, career FT shooting champ. (I think a player has since surpassed her %, but she's still the 2nd best ALL TIME!) I have not touched a basketball in more than a year. I bet, after a brief warm up, I could hit 8 of 10 from the line. It's technique and mental focus. Like riding a bike, one never forgets the mechanics of shooting a basketball.

Okay....'nough of the negative. Looks like Brooke is being Brooke...getting her team to peak when it matters most. This has been her track record. I am cautiously optimistic we will win it in Frisco. Let me clarify... I have no doubt we will play well, because Brooke has this team peaking and believing in itself. But we all know that in this game, night to night, anything can happen. We've seen our teams victimized by some player getting red hot and shooting lights out from the arc, like hitting 10 three's when that same player had hit only 4 all season long! Ugh! It happens.

That is why I won't say: we will definitely win it all in Frisco. I will say: we will play well enough to win it all.

Go Techsters!

I LOVE to see a player's coach! Watching those locker room videos show that her teams respect her and are SO wanting to please her! They are a true team!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I LOVE to see a player's coach! Watching those locker room videos show that her teams respect her and are SO wanting to please her! They are a true team!
    How long has it been since this was the case?

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Snaps Rice's 15-game Home Winning Streak

Can they get an NIT bid if they get a tourny victory?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    How long has it been since this was the case?
    Since Barmore, actually...... We thought Spoon would be that, but it didn't work out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Can they get an NIT bid if they get a tourny victory?
    I think it is iffy........ If we get to the finals, I would think we would get in the WNIT - I think... That is the reason I wanted WKU to be on the opposite side of the bracket. I would rather play WKU in the finals and not before - if we win the games before that.

However, WKU being upset by Southern Miss last night brings a whole new dynamic to the tournament now.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

WNIT? BS! we gonna be dancing, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    WNIT? BS! we gonna be dancing, baby!
    Oh how I LOVE that confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be awesome to get back to the big dance!!!!!!!!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I hope Brooke uses the Locker Room videos to recruit some great players, because those videos are indeed very motivational. The videos show a team BUYING what the coach is SELLING!

+ Reply to Thread