+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/2 vs Texas A&M

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 3/2 vs Texas A&M

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I was at the game and had a great time in Tech's left field deck/porch area. The venue/stadium and surroundings are incredible and very family friendly. Anyone within 3 hours needs to go today or tomorrow to watch us beat Cal and Baylor. Awesome win!
    I agree. My boy and I had a great time! Will not be there today due to a company function but will be there tomorrow.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Their fans on Texas Ags were complaining we were getting strikes on pitches “two feet” outside. Their coach, though, was very complimentary of our pitcher and our team as a whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    I think the Aggie hitters were hurt by having nine straight home games. They kept watching strike after strike, thinking they would get the calls. The "home-cooking" umps, lulled them into a false sense of the strike zone and it hurt them last night.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

I wish we would go 100% YouTube for non televised games. It's just too user friendly

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Miller and Huddleston were obviously the Players of the Game, but Quinton Logan was the unsung hero of this game. He got into a jam with walks, and the Aggie fans took over with a chant. Every Tech fan in that stadium was thinking "uh oh." But QL regained his composure and got a K and DP to get out of the jam when he could've easily folded. Huge stop for Tech when it felt like A&M was seizing the momentum. I watched a Cal pitcher completely meltdown when the Aggies started that same "ball" chant with him on the mound.

+ Reply to Thread