Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.co...BB_Bracket.pdf

Had no idea they are playing 2 men’s games at a time. Always enjoyed being able to watch all day...
This was my first conference tourney, and I loved it... except that it was a shame both of our teams got knocked out so quickly.

It was 5 hours of non-stop MBB from 6-11 PM for the 1st Round on Wednesday and quarterfinals on Thursday. You could walk from one court to the other in between games and at halftime or sit where you could watch both courts simultaneously. For example on Wednesday, I watched the 2nd half of UTEP-UTSA, which ended on the other court right before our game started. Then I walked over for our game, checked out UAB-FAU during our halftime, and then after our game ended, walked back over to catch the end of the UAB game. Pretty neat IMO. I don't think I could sit in an arena and watch 4 full basketball games all day long.

You could watch all day if you wanted some WBB. This format solved the problem of one school's MBB and WBB teams playing simultaneously at different venues. It also solved the problem of MBB games being played during work/school hours when many fans can't watch.

There were no overlapping games on Friday or Saturday.