FOOTBALL
Louisiana Tech
vs Hawaii
Dec 22, 2018 | ESPN | 9:30 PM
+ Reply to Thread
    I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. TEDDY ALLEN: Even Movie Stars Get a Pimple

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

You knew after less than two innings how it was going to be during Baylor's 6-1 win over Louisiana Tech in the final game of the Frisco Classic 2018.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Baseball. TEDDY ALLEN: Even Movie Stars Get a Pimple

Good article by Teddy as always.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I'm glad the article focused on the poor "Sunday" effort. I went to that game, and Tech looked horrible. And it was weird because I thought we had better athletes than Baylor.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm glad the article focused on the poor "Sunday" effort. I went to that game, and Tech looked horrible. And it was weird because I thought we had better athletes than Baylor.
    I like Coach's comment: championships are won on Sundays. That is true once conference play begins. Often Sunday is the rubber match in a series. Critical.

Champ BruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to beholdBruceWillisDawg is a splendid one to behold

We hit the ball fairly well Sunday just not when needed to move runners across. Too many LOB. Overall I was pleasantly surprised at how well we competed in all three games. We found some consistent offense and hopefully we will find a little more power as the year progresses. Our bullpen which was supposed to be our strength wasn't very strong but our starting pitching has been impressive. Baseball is a game of ups and downs, if this team can continue to improve and limit the poor stretches then I think we will be in the mix at the end of conference.
    One thing is for certain, we definitely have more speed than we have had in quite a few years and a bunch of talent returning next year. Too early to judge but I like what I see out of Burrough's first full recruiting effort.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

It's too early to know for sure, but after how this team played in Frisco, I think it's safe to say that Burroughs' team should be competitive this whole season.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Konkol's team looked "competitive" earlier this season

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute tenacious_dog's Avatar

Konkol's team never beat a top 25 team let a lone a top 10, or any teams out of the PAC12.

It's not a lock everything works out, that's why you play the games. I like our team. I doubt we'll ever field the "perfect" team...no one else ever has.
    Graduate of Louisiana Tech University - Flagship of the University of Louisiana System, Lifetime Alumnus, LTAC, Season Tickets: 10 Football, 5 MBB, 5 Baseball. Go Dawgs!