+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C-USA TV Deal - CBS Sports & Stadium only - beIN still has a year left

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: C-USA TV Deal - CBS Sports & Stadium only - beIN still has a year left

I'm cutting the cord this month and prob subscribe to Hulu TV.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I'm cutting the cord this month and prob subscribe to Hulu TV.
    I've been very happy with Playstation Vue (you don't need a playstation). I'm guessing you've done research.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

As of now, I have a Fire TV box. It's been great.

What we use every day...
    Hulu
    Netflix (shared with family)
    Amazon Prime (shared - brother is main acct holder)

My next tv I'm eying on is a newer Samsung. Their tv OS is snappy and fast that you don't need a streaming box (fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc). Pair it with a HD antenna, I'm set.

Cable isn't working for us. Comcast is expensive and we watch only like 10 percent of the channel offering.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    As of now, I have a Fire TV box. It's been great.

What we use every day...
    Hulu
    Netflix (shared with family)
    Amazon Prime (shared - brother is main acct holder)

My next tv I'm eying on is a newer Samsung. Their tv OS is snappy and fast that you don't need a streaming box (fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, etc). Pair it with a HD antenna, I'm set.

Cable isn't working for us. Comcast is expensive and we watch only like 10 percent of the channel offering.
    If you watch a lot of broadcast shows, you might want to consider Tablo TV to record shows. Most are available on Hulu, so it doesn't really matter. Antenna is really great for Sports on ABC, NBC, CBS, & Fox.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Crud, I've enjoyed Sling for my occasional subscriptions to watch sports, but they never carry CBSSN, sooooo I guess I'll have to go with another service to watch Tech games. I'm very cheap with my TV-like stuff, and haven't had "cable" in a long time now. I'd been paying for Sling each football season and then cutting it off afterward, but CBSSN has been an annoyance. I guess now that it will be the primary way to see Tech sports, I'll be forced off of Sling to whatever else carries that stupid channel. I will say that ESPN streaming is FREAKING TERRIBLE for our games, and their announcers are garbage too, so there are pros and cons to all this I suppose...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Crud, I've enjoyed Sling for my occasional subscriptions to watch sports, but they never carry CBSSN, sooooo I guess I'll have to go with another service to watch Tech games. I'm very cheap with my TV-like stuff, and haven't had "cable" in a long time now. I'd been paying for Sling each football season and then cutting it off afterward, but CBSSN has been an annoyance. I guess now that it will be the primary way to see Tech sports, I'll be forced off of Sling to whatever else carries that stupid channel. I will say that ESPN streaming is FREAKING TERRIBLE for our games, and their announcers are garbage too, so there are pros and cons to all this I suppose...
    CBSSN won't "be the primary way to see Tech sports." Probably only 1-2 Tech football games and 1-2 Tech basketball games will be televised by CBSSN. Majority of our games will be streamed. C-USA is calling CBS the primary partner because they are the ones paying us the money.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

I highly recommend Hulu. Much better than Sling

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    I highly recommend Hulu. Much better than Sling
    My in-laws just signed up for Hulu yesterday. The also added Philo for some of the channels they wanted. Still came out to a savings of 1/2 the DirecTV bill. I still like my PS Vue.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Just an fyi Sling is owned by Dish. Covering their bases?

Marshall FootballVerified account @HerdFB 4m4 minutes agoMore

SCHEDULE CHANGE: The Saturday, October 6 game versus Middle Tennessee has been moved to Friday, October 5 to accommodate a national television opportunity. #HerdFamily

WKU Redzone Radio@WKURedzone 56m56 minutes agoMore

Per release from MTSU, this year’s @100MilesOfHate Football game has been moved to November 2nd to accommodate national television.

FOOTBALL SCHEDULE UPDATE: The Middle Tennessee at Marshall game has been moved to Friday, Oct. 5 and the MT vs WKU game has been moved to Friday, Nov. 2! #BlueRaiders
    @BlueRaiderAthletics

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Friday games on what network?

Friday college games are HORRIBLE!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Friday games on what network?

Friday college games are HORRIBLE!
    Gotta be CBSSN. I'm fine with C-USA Friday night games as long as Tech isn't hosting them.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Gotta be CBSSN. I'm fine with C-USA Friday night games as long as Tech isn't hosting them.
    I don't want Tech playing on Fridays and I don't want any high schools playing on Saturday.

+ Reply to Thread