+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Shreveport Times - We Don't Deliver

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

The Shreveport Times - We Don't Deliver

Just came back from my barber. He tries to keep a copy of The Shreveport Times for people to browse while they wait their turn. I was kidding him about sleeping in this morning and not getting in until 8 so he told me what the deal was. He says the delivery gets later and later at his house so awhile back, he started going to a local convenience store to pick one up. Today he waited until 8 a.m. and it still hadn't arrived so he gave up and came on to work.

Just one more indicator of how the move to send printing to Longview Tx back in the fall isn't working. Won't be surprised if in another year they say Shreveport/NLA isn't a viable market and walk away. But its kind of hard to buy a newspaper when they aren't available. Retrenchment can be a viable business strategy if handled properly. Retrenchment executed by idiots is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

HD, Rex says "Hi"!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: The Shreveport Times - We Don't Deliver

Delivery issues was one of this issues I had the led to my cancellation (years ago). At least 2 or 3 times a month, I wouldn't receive a paper at all. I'd call and they told me they'd send it tomorrow Of course the lack of Tech coverage also led to my decision.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Gannett and lsu's own beat writer have sold out to LaLaff's name preference. I hear more and more people refer to them in the wrong way. Indoctrination works on idiots and millennials.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

And has Nicholls State changed its name to "Nicholls?" Saw ESPN had them as just Nicholls during their game. Wonder how long it'll be before they dump the name Nicholls altogether. Named for Francis Nicholls, a Brigadier General in the Confederate Army. Can't have any of that.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

They can change their name to Nickels since they how much a graduate earns

+ Reply to Thread