+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Add the other household salary and it is approaching what Holtz makes.
    THAT RIGHT THERE boggles the mind!!!! What Skip has done for this U compared to the co-heads is night and day! To have the same salary is....there are no words.

Also, Be careful! The people like "professor" that support nepotism will get pissed at you!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

What's the details on the contract extension? Anyone have a link?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What's the details on the contract extension? Anyone have a link?
    https://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...ct/1208926002/

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Scott is paid at the assistant coach level. He DOES NOT make the same salary as Brooke. They are co-head coaches in title only due to Louisiana Nepotism laws. Brooke is the head coach of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    THAT RIGHT THERE boggles the mind!!!! What Skip has done for this U compared to the co-heads is night and day! To have the same salary is....there are no words.

Also, Be careful! The people like "professor" that support nepotism will get pissed at you!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Scott is visiting with Marisa Tell from Haynesville this week and watching her practice - she is a sophomore I think (maybe a freshman) and she is better than the girl out of Arcadia right now and she had the Robinson genes -

She is tall and lanky

Her mom was an All-American at Texas Tech
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It wanted me to take some survey to gain access to premium content for one week, with a credit card of course. No thanks.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It wanted me to take some survey to gain access to premium content for one week, with a credit card of course. No thanks.
    Okay. I understand. LB's deal is a big nothing. No mention of a buy out so it is probably worse than we think. WBB deal is just insane considering the ROI we get from WBB. Same with softball.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

We've discussed plenty of ways to get around the Gannett view limits:

- Subscribe for like $0.99 a month. <- What I do.

- Use a different web browser.

- Clear your cookies.

- Restart your browser or computer.

- Change the domain from shreveporttimes.com/.... to any other Gannett site like usatoday.com/.... (https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ct/1208926002/)

Anybody else feel free to share any other ways to get around the view limit.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Incognito mode.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Scott is visiting with Marisa Tell from Haynesville this week and watching her practice - she is a sophomore I think (maybe a freshman) and she is better than the girl out of Arcadia right now and she had the Robinson genes -

She is tall and lanky

Her mom was an All-American at Texas Tech
    Great! Maybe we can get an early jump on this one!

I still haven't seen the terms, but I don't think Brooke has earned much in the way of extensions and especially not a raise.

Most of you know I am a huge Brooke supporter. I have been in her camp since the time she was still at NSU. But, I treat everyone the same. Produce results or hit the road....next! I only care about Tech.

This season has to be it for Brooke. We need to see something...special.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I still haven't seen the terms, but I don't think Brooke has earned much in the way of extensions and especially not a raise.

Most of you know I am a huge Brooke supporter. I have been in her camp since the time she was still at NSU. But, I treat everyone the same. Produce results or hit the road....next! I only care about Tech.

I am in the same boat. I would love for Brooke to earn a raise!....but she hasn't.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I agree. Because Brooke's recruiting results to date are horrible. Tech can't recruit like this for long, and survive.

I'm sure Brooke is a very nice lady and former player, but there's just no excuse for her signing the 14th ranked recruiting class in CUSA, which only has 14 teams. I mean, come on. In Tech's area of the country, she should be able to sign a 7th or 8th rated CUSA class by accident. She must be purposely avoiding all the local high school talent. I mean, you almost have to TRY to be this bad at recruiting.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I am in the same boat. I would love for Brooke to earn a raise!....but she hasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree. Because Brooke's recruiting results to date are horrible. Tech can't recruit like this for long, and survive.

I'm sure Brooke is a very nice lady and former player, but there's just no excuse for her signing the 14th ranked recruiting class in CUSA, which only has 14 teams. I mean, come on. In Tech's area of the country, she should be able to sign a 7th or 8th rated CUSA class by accident. She must be purposely avoiding all the local high school talent. I mean, you almost have to TRY to be this bad at recruiting.
    Again I totally agree.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Realistically what has she done.
    I think she’s a great person & I assume she can coach but what she’s really accomplished on the court is nothing more than the previous 2. She’s brought integrity & stability & I think our leadership is happy with that considering the instability for many years. We are no where near being a program that can compete for CUSA championships & beyond. On the court we are just very average. Recruiting we are below average.
    But the program is stable

+ Reply to Thread