+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: W. Tennis. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. Lady Techsters Host Bobcats at LA Tech Tennis Complex on Sunday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For a third time this season, the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team will attempt to have its home opener not wiped out by rain when they take on Texas State on Sunday afternoon at 11 a.m. at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Tennis. Top of Singles Lineup Delivers 4-1 Win in Home Opener

After nearly a four-hour delay to get the courts dry from an early morning rain, the top of the singles lineup for the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team came through in what ended up as a 4-1 victory over Texas State in the spring home opener on Sunday afternoon at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. @LATechTEN Heads to Sunshine State to Face FAU, Stetson

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team will make its longest trip of the regular season as they head to the Sunshine State to take on conference foe Florida Atlantic on Saturday at 9 a.m. CT at the FAU Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Drops Match to Florida Atlantic

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team picked up a couple of points from the bottom of the singles lineup, but that was as much as the Lady Techsters could get as they dropped a 5-2 decision to conference foe Florida Atlantic on Saturday morning at the FAU Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Lorenzo Returns in LA Tech's 4-1 Win over Stetson

Coming off a foot injury, senior Angela Lorenzo made her first appearance of the spring and had an immediate impact for the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team as the Lady Techsters picked up a 4-1 victory over Stetson on Monday morning at the Mandy Stoll Tennis Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Prepares for Three Matches in Three Days

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team looks to carry its momentum from its big win in the state of Florida to back home at the LA Tech Tennis Complex where they will face three opponents over the next three days.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Perez-Lopez Clinches 4-3 Win for LA Tech

With the match tied up at 3-all, freshman Andrea Perez-Lopez pulled out a three-set win on court five to clinch the 4-3 victory for Louisiana Tech over Incarnate Word on Sunday afternoon at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Extends Home Winning Streak with 6-1 Victory

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team registered its third straight dual victory this spring as the Lady Techsters defeated crosstown foe Grambling State by a score of 6-1 on Monday afternoon at the LA Tech Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Intense Battle Ends in 4-3 Loss for LA Tech

It was an intense battle on Tuesday afternoon between Louisiana Tech and ULM, two schools separated by only 30 miles.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Begin Three-Game Road Stretch versus Jaguars

After enjoying a three-game home stand, the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team will now spend the next three matches on the road starting on Tuesday at South Alabama with first serve set for noon at the Bruce David Lubel Memorial Tennis Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Drops Tough 4-3 Loss to South Alabama

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team narrowly missed out on handing South Alabama its first home loss of the season, falling on the road by a final score of 4-3 on Tuesday afternoon at the Bruce David Lubel Memorial Courts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Tough Schedule Continues for LA Tech versus Houston

The tough competition continues this Saturday for the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team as travel back to the state of Texas to take on Houston at 1 p.m. at the Barbara Wallace Winston Tennis Facility.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Techsters Fall to Cougars on the Road

The Louisiana Tech women's tennis team ran into a hot Houston squad on the road, falling 4-0 to the Cougars on Saturday afternoon at the Barbara Wallace Winston Tennis Facility.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. Chen Delivers Winning Point in 4-3 Win

Playing on the road for the second straight day, the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team was able to put an end to its three-game losing skid by grinding out a 4-3 victory over Stephen F. Austin on Sunday afternoon at the Schlief Tennis Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Tennis. LA Tech Returns Home to Host Arkansas State

After being away from home for three straight matches, the Louisiana Tech women's tennis team is back in action at the LA Tech Tennis Complex on Friday as they play host to Arkansas State with first serve set for 2 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread