+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only team left in post season

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Only team left in post season

The only CUSA team left in post-season right now is Rice in the WNIT. They play New Mexico at New Mexico tonight. I really apologize, but I don't think I can really cheer for them. They are a very difficult team to like for me.....

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Re: Only team left in post season

I agree. Additionally, next year they (Rice) will get a lot of attention because the 6'9 Oklahoma transfer (Nancy Mulkey) will be eligible. However, I think she weighs 100 lbs. She will probably cause a lot of problems in the league by altering shots, etc. Teams will need to be VERY physical with her. Overall, CUSA will be a much improved league next year without a dominant team.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The only CUSA team left in post-season right now is Rice in the WNIT. They play New Mexico at New Mexico tonight. I really apologize, but I don't think I can really cheer for them. They are a very difficult team to like for me.....

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

And yes, I am aware that she weighs more that 100lbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I agree. Additionally, next year they (Rice) will get a lot of attention because the 6'9 Oklahoma transfer (Nancy Mulkey) will be eligible. However, I think she weighs 100 lbs. She will probably cause a lot of problems in the league by altering shots, etc. Teams will need to be VERY physical with her. Overall, CUSA will be a much improved league next year without a dominant team.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

WKU is very much alive in the Men's NIT. Play at Okie State next.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

the MAC has two women's teams in the Sweet 16 of the Big Dance. Guess CUSA is worst than I thought.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, I am aware that she weighs more that 100lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yes, and I am cheering them on! I can get behind WKU going as far as they can go in the NIT!

It is going to be tough replacing the strength of Malone inside for us.......

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

It is going to be tough replacing the strength of Malone inside for us.......
    Hopefully we are recruiting for this need plus height.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Hopefully we are recruiting for this need plus height.
    I am sure we are, but not many spaces for next year. Sweets and Whitney are really going to have to step up. Malone is the only one we lose from this year....

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Very nice of you to apologize in advance. We need more polite people such as yourself.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    They have a hard route to the championship game, Okie State, then St. Mary's/Utah winner. All three of them looked great last night, from what I watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Very nice of you to apologize in advance. We need more polite people such as yourself.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

I am sure we are, but not many spaces for next year. Sweets and Whitney are really going to have to step up. Malone is the only one we lose from this year....
    Isn't the roster already one short because of the girl who transferred out?

Yes, there is 1 scholarship available for next year if Brooke chooses to utilize it. Brianna Harris will help coming in next year. She recently played in Mississippi/Alabama all-star game. Watched more film on her (youtube). I mentioned earlier that she reminds me of a young Amanda Wilson with the way she rebounds. I also see some Danielle Whitehurst. Danielle developed into one of the best defensive players to wear the uniform.
    Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    Isn't the roster already one short because of the girl who transferred out?

+ Reply to Thread