+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Read...

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Great Read...

Teddy Allen and his bud over at designatedwriters.com. They put out some great and funny stuff...and a lot of it is TECH related:

http://www.designatedwriters.com/feature/33-years-ago/
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Great Read...

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Teddy Allen and his bud over at designatedwriters.com. They put out some great and funny stuff...and a lot of it is TECH related:

http://www.designatedwriters.com/feature/33-years-ago/
    I did not hold season tix, but I made every home game for two straight years, during which the Dawgs posted 26-7 and 29-3 records. That's 55-10. I sometimes went alone, but mostly my girlfriend (now wife) went with me. I suppose most of us knew we were witnessing something special.

That was fun.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Great Read...

Those two years were unreal - we got spoiled from 83-92

We really took having a GREAT program for granted and unfortunately our administration didn't understand you could have TWO great programs without hurting the other one
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread