+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball. 2017-18 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Northwestern State Wednesday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech steps away from league action when the Lady Techsters host Northwestern State Wednesday at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex. Admission is free.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Softball. @LATechSB Rallies for 9-7 Win over Northwestern State

Freshman Sloane Stewartson's two-out, bases-clearing double in the bottom of the fifth inning completed a come-from-behind win as Louisiana Tech defeated Northwestern State 9-7 Wednesday night at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Texas Players Excited to Return Home for Weekend Series

When Louisiana Tech steps on the field at Lovelace Stadium Saturday to start a three-game Conference USA series against North Texas, the Lady Techsters expect to have plenty of support in the stands.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Drops Doubleheader at North Texas

For the first time since 2014, Louisiana Tech found itself on the short end of the scoreboard in Conference USA action against North Texas as the Lady Techsters fell 6-2 and 4-3 to the Mean Green Saturday, snapping a 10-game winning streak in the series.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Drops Doubleheader at North Texas

Two Louisiana Tech fans were tossed out of the second game of the double header loss at UNT today (one fan from behind the 1st base fence and the other from the stands behind home plate). There were at least 4-5 controversial calls in these games- all of which went in UNT's favor. Umpires Jason Kemper and Mike See made each of these controversial calls and some of them were just obviously wrong and biased against Tech. The called tag out at home plate in the top of the 5th led to the tossing of the two fans. CUSA officiating is getting so amateur.

Softball. @LATech Falls 9-7 in Sunday Finale

Louisiana Tech saw a five-run first inning lead evaporate as the Lady Techsters fell 9-7 to North Texas at Lovelace Stadium Sunday in the series finale.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts USM in Easter Weekend Series

Two teams tied in the West Division of the Conference USA standings will meet for an Easter Weekend three-game series when Louisiana Tech hosts Southern Miss Friday and Saturday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Sweeps DH from USM

Preslee Gallaway pitched Louisiana Tech to a 4-1 win in game one and Morgan Turkoly and Katie Smith came up with huge hits late to propel the Lady Techsters to 4-3 victory in game two as Tech swept a Conference USA doubleheader from Southern Miss Friday afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Completes Series Sweep with 8-4 Win

Taria Page drove in four runs and Preslee Gallaway struck out five over the final two innings of play to lead Louisiana Tech to an 8-4 win over Southern Miss Saturday at the Lady Techster Softball Complex, completing a three-game Conference USA sweep against the Golden Eagles.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Military Has Special Meaning to @LATechSB Berkley Calapp

With a number of deep family ties to the military, including a brother and boyfriend in the US Marines, the military has special meaning to Louisiana Tech junior Berkley Calapp.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Hosts Grambling State Wednesday

Louisiana Tech steps away from Conference USA action Wednesday when the Lady Techsters host Grambling State at 6 p.m. at the Lady Techster Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. Calapp, Simon Lead @LATechSB to Win

Louisiana Tech infielders Bayli Simon and Berkley Calapp each drove home four runs and freshman Erin McDonald recorded eight strikeouts in her first collegiate start lifting the Lady Techsters to a 13-1 win over Grambling State Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Softball. @LATechSB Faces Charlotte in North Carolina

Prior to Louisiana Tech winning the 2017 Conference USA Tournament in Hattiesburg last May, the Lady Techsters played a three-game regular season series against USM at the Southern Miss Softball Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Softball. @LATechSB Faces Charlotte in North Carolina

The Lady Techsters are absolutely crushing Charlotte 13-4 in the T6 in N Carolina. Charlotte will host this year's CUSA Softball Tournament, but likely not qualify to play in it.

Softball. Big Innings Lift @LATechSB Past Charlotte

Louisiana Tech used two big innings to lift it to a 13-4 win over Charlotte during cold, wet conditions Saturday evening at Sue M. Daughtridge Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread